MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hines View Post
    Ichiro just got traded to the Yankees.. Holy ****!
    Holy ####ing ####.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
      Ichiro!!!! Replaces Gardner.
      Not that he provides anything other than good defense.

I'll be honest, I never thought I'd see Ichiro in another uniform.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• Yea he is having a terrible year. Good defensive replacement though.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Everyone seems to agree that he is not the player he used to be, but it's so surprising that it's Ichiro and that he would play for another team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines View Post
            Everyone seems to agree that he is not the player he used to be, but it's so surprising that it's Ichiro and that he would play for another team.
            Why? This gives him a chance to win the World Series and if he wants to resign next year he's welcome to. I think it's a really smart move on everyone's part, even if his impact will be minimal.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Ichiro and cash for pitchers DJ Mitchell and Danny Farquhar

http://twitter.com/JackCurryYES

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                Why? This gives him a chance to win the World Series and if he wants to resign next year he's welcome to. I think it's a really smart move on everyone's part, even if his impact will be minimal.
                And it helps Seattle, Wedge in particular, because they wanted to get time for Wells and Saunders and with Gutti coming back one of those i mentioned would be sitting.

My guess is Seattle fans, myself being one, are actually pretty happy with this move.

Anyone know anything about the two bucket of balls we get, namely Mitchell and Farquhuar.

Comment

• I have to say, the steroids argument these last few pages. Hilarious.

Comment

• Mitchell is actually decent I believe but already 25. Could turn into a #4 or 5. Jughead or Damix would know better though.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                      Mitchell is actually decent I believe. Could turn into a #4 or 5. Jughead or Damix would know better though.
                      They've done halfway decent with some guys they've brought in via trades like Bevin and Furbush.

Their rotation in a year or so with Felix, Bevin, Hultzen, Walker and Paxston should be pretty awesome and maybe one of these new guys can get in the mix.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                        Just wouldn't imagine him putting on another uniform. That's all.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                          I have to say, the steroids argument these last few pages. Hilarious.
                          This is where you agree with me.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Ichiro to New York is quite surprising. I hadn't even heard any rumors of him being traded. I'd like to see him get a ring though.

Originally posted by SolidGold
                            Bortlezzzzzzz
                            Originally posted by Monomach
                            Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• I like it, didn't give up much and it gives us some speed in the outfield to split time with Jones and keep Ibanez as our DH and out of the field. Hopefully we can get him the ring he deserves.

SPLOOSH

Comment

• I'm still pissed Ichiro stole the MVP from Giambi in 2001. A great "rookie" but not even close to the MVP of the league.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information