No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huge 4-game series vs the Dodgers starting tonight for the Cardinals. Pirates are playing the Cubs and the Reds are facing the Astros, so if the Dodgers take it to us, we could easily be 8-9 games back.

Comment

• Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
      I'm still pissed Ichiro stole the MVP from Giambi in 2001. A great "rookie" but not even close to the MVP of the league.
      Happens all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        You guys ruined Turner anyway.

Comment

• Man, the price for these SP is off the charts. Dempster for Delgado, Anibal Sanchez for Turner. These are SP who are FA after the season and teams are paying with top tier SP prospects

though I actually like the deal for Detroit. Sanchez should be solid for them and they needed 2B production. I've never been that high on Turner anyway. He reminded me of a John Lackey type if he reached his potential

Comment

• Who wants Joe Saunders :D

Comment

• Someone overpay for Wandy, please.

Comment

• would anyone like Aubrey Huff? I'll trade you for a bag of potato chips and some worthless single A player.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                  would anyone like Aubrey Huff? I'll trade you for a bag of potato chips and some worthless single A player.
                  We'll trade you Ben Zobrist for him.

Comment

• The pitcher who might fetch the most in return is Matt Garza just because he's signed through next year as well. But yeah the price for these pitchers is ridiculous, I hate that they're all pretty much in the NL Central. Brewers are gonna get an insane amount for Grienke.

Comment

• Garza is who I want the Halos to get

Rangers just lost Colby Lewis for the year so expect them to get an arm for sure

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                        We'll trade you Ben Zobrist for him.
                        Ben Zobrist hahahahha... sorry.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                          would anyone like Aubrey Huff? I'll trade you for a bag of potato chips and some worthless single A player.
                          I traded an Aubrey Huff showdown card for a bag of chips back in the day. I won that deal.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Just feels so weird seeing Ichiro go. Thanks for the 2001 season and making Mariners baseball watchable all these years.

Comment

• Originally posted by comahan View Post
                              Someone overpay for Wandy, please.
                              I seen the Pirates might have an interest to him.

Comment

• Traded our second or third best prospect for a pitching rental and a utility infieder (who I DO love, and will shore up 2nd base). I guess we shall see how this ends up. On first thought though, not a fan.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information