No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tigers farm system sucks anyway. It's a team built to win now.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Pretty much, and this move helps them in 2 areas. I think it's fine for them

Comment

• That Marlins team is such an abortion.

They heinously spent **** tons of money on everything about the team. New stadium, new uniforms, rebranding of the entire franchise, tons of money on expensive free agents... None of which were approved by fans or positively reviewed by critics.

And the team is still bad and people still don't show up to the games. One of the worst extortions of tax payer money in the history of the United States. The team should have moved somewhere that wants a team like Portland (which, consequently, would have kept Houston from switching to the AL West and created a great natural rivalry with Seattle).
        Last edited by nepg; 07-23-2012, 07:32 PM.

Comment

• Those MArlins caps make them look like a *** Mario

Comment

• Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
            Not that he provides anything other than good defense.

I'll be honest, I never thought I'd see Ichiro in another uniform.
            Same, and I'm not too excited to see it happen. I'd like to see him win, but it still feels wrong.

Seriously, how do I keep ending up in this thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by BloodBrother View Post
              Garza is who I want the Halos to get

Rangers just lost Colby Lewis for the year so expect them to get an arm for sure
              Garza for Trout???

Originally posted by SolidGold
              Bortlezzzzzzz
              Originally posted by Monomach
              Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 

Comment

• Supposedly the Athletics are in the market for anyone who can play the left side of the diamond. They've been tied to Yunel Escobar and Jon Heyman tweeted that the A's are the "new one" for Chase Headley.

Comment

Those MArlins caps make them look like a *** Mario
                  Let me fix what I said...

Originally posted by nepg View Post
                  That Marlins team is such an abortion.

They heinously spent **** tons of money on everything about the team. Ugly new stadium, ugly new uniforms (when they had some of the nicer uni's in baseball), retardedly rebranding of the entire franchise that didn't need to be, tons of money on overpaying expensive free agents that aren't good... None of which were approved by fans or positively reviewed by critics.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrdrylie View Post
                    Garza for Trout???
                    Garza for a whiff of Trout's taint and Albert Pujols gold chain necklace

deal?

Comment

• Angels scouting Josh Johnson and Francisco Liriano tonight. Also have interest in James Shields and Jeremy Hellickson

I hope they get Johnson or Hellickson.

Comment

Man, the price for these SP is off the charts. Dempster for Delgado, Anibal Sanchez for Turner. These are SP who are FA after the season and teams are paying with top tier SP prospects
                        Sabean came up with this brilliant strategy last year. Like many geniuses, he was well ahead of everyone.
                        The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                          Sabean came up with this brilliant strategy last year. Like many geniuses, he was well ahead of everyone.

The Master

Comment

• Hope Turner works out better for you DG than Andrew Miller and Maybin.

Comment

• I think I could get a hit off Liriano tonight.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                              Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bixby View Post
                                Supposedly the Athletics are in the market for anyone who can play the left side of the diamond. They've been tied to Yunel Escobar and Jon Heyman tweeted that the A's are the "new one" for Chase Headley.
                                Yeah. When the left side of your infield has a 51 and 68 wRC+... You will be be desperate for help.

Personally I'd love Rollins and Headley.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information