MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rollins prolly too expensive for Oak.

Vogelsong allowed 3 ER or less in 16 of his 17 starts.
    The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• You do know Rollins has been absolutely terrible the last 3 years. The most overrated player of the last 10 years. If he's not he's certainly on the short list.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
        That Marlins team is such an abortion.

They heinously spent **** tons of money on everything about the team. New stadium, new uniforms, rebranding of the entire franchise, tons of money on expensive free agents... None of which were approved by fans or positively reviewed by critics.

And the team is still bad and people still don't show up to the games. One of the worst extortions of tax payer money in the history of the United States. The team should have moved somewhere that wants a team like Portland (which, consequently, would have kept Houston from switching to the AL West and created a great natural rivalry with Seattle).
        Marlins are 12th in attendance percentage. Heath Bell being **** and the Marlins being absolutely ******* awful with RISP (plus some injuries) have absolutely killed them this year. They had the best month in franchise history this year. Yes right now they're ******* terrible, but please stop overreacting a ridiculous amount like they should just blow up the stadium right now.

And woo we won. But JJ got hurt. So no trading him now woo.

That is correct comahan
        I ******* LOVE YOU DG
        <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
          Marlins are 12th in attendance percentage.
          Doesn't hurt that they have the smallest stadium in the league. 18th overall isn't terrible, but with a brand new stadium, it's pretty bad.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
            You do know Rollins has been absolutely terrible the last 3 years. The most overrated player of the last 10 years. If he's not he's certainly on the short list.
            Nah bro, he won an MVP. Still rustles my jimmies.

Comment

You do know Rollins has been absolutely terrible the last 3 years. The most overrated player of the last 10 years. If he's not he's certainly on the short list.
              Eh, not THE most.

He had some value for a while earlier in the decade. I'd say ever since he started making guarantees it became really bad. Rollins talked like a superstar and was talented enough to be taken seriously as one. I still LOL, as a Phillies fan (and I never say lol), that he swindled an MVP for his career.

Then he swindled a huge deal out of the Phillies, so joke is on me.
              Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• Ugghh Mets implode yet again. Thankfully the Giants open camp on Thursday.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Don't know if you were talking to me, but I meant Rollins was too expensive for the A's cause of his 3 for $33M deal he signed before the year. Definitely not too expensive in trade value.
                  The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• With runners on, the Twins hit grounders. Bases empty, hit bombs. Quite aggravating.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Ugghh Mets implode yet again. Thankfully the Giants open camp on Thursday.
                      Why do we still watch? Brutal.

Comment

• San Diego LOLdres

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Next 4 days will probably be the Angels season

A's have to lose 3 of 4 at Texas and Halos need to probably sweep Seattle at home

Comment

• So Jake Odorizzi was "not bad" in his first start. 5 shut-out innings then kinda fell apart in the 6th. Then they used their 40-man roster for the bullpen rather than the normal staff and **** really got out of hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                              So Jake Odorizzi was "not bad" in his first start. 5 shut-out innings then kinda fell apart in the 6th. Then they used their 40-man roster for the bullpen rather than the normal staff and **** really got out of hand.
                              Okay, having Jake Odorizzi come up for a September look but not Wil Myers is legitimately the dumbest, most batshit insane front office decision when it comes to September call-ups I've ever seen.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                Okay, having Jake Odorizzi come up for a September look but not Wil Myers is legitimately the dumbest, most batshit insane front office decision when it comes to September call-ups I've ever seen.
                                It feels like they're doing it to spite the fans and local media. No joke. The excuses they come up with are just insane.

They have a player in Francouer who could be upgraded by putting a generic, average minor leaguer in his spot (according to baseball prospectus, he is the worst player in the MLB). They have the best player in the minors that plays his position... It's insane.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information