• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
    don't know which websites to trust.
    Not easy... MLB has full control.

Comment

• About that call. I think Kozmo or whatever backed off right when the ump made the call because he heard the ump.

If that's the case, the Braves really have no argument.
      "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• Originally posted by gpngc View Post
        About that call. I think Kozmo or whatever backed off right when the ump made the call because he heard the ump.

If that's the case, the Braves really have no argument.
        No he didn't. Holliday even said that Kozmo backed off because he thought Holliday called the ball.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          No he didn't. Holliday even said that Kozmo backed off because he thought Holliday called the ball.
          OK. But if the ump called it, his lateness of the call - which is the main thing that was wrong with the call - actually influenced the Cardinals to **** up the play.
          "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• Russell Wilson sucks. Start Flynn.
            "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• Originally posted by gpngc View Post
              OK. But if the ump called it, his lateness of the call - which is the main thing that was wrong with the call - actually influenced the Cardinals to **** up the play.
              But he didn't. There's no way they could hear him, because it was so late and it wasn't an easy play for the fielder regardless.

Originally posted by gpngc View Post
              Russell Wilson sucks. Start Flynn.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I'm a Packers fan and a Braves fan. Do I get like a free pass on bitching for the rest of time?

Comment

• Originally posted by mqtirishfan View Post
                  I'm a Packers fan and a Braves fan. Do I get like a free pass on bitching for the rest of time?
                  Ummmm not at all.
                  #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                    Ummmm not at all.
                    Only Cleveland fans have that.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                      Ummmm not at all.
                      I've seen two of the most absurd calls in recent history go against my teams in a span of like 11 days. Can I have one at least until the new year?

Comment

• I have never seen someone play as apathetic as Heroin has played lately.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          I have never seen someone play as apathetic as Heroin has played lately.
                          He must be back on.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I'm really surprised Saunders pitched as well as he did, hats off to him. When I first saw he was going to be starting, I laughed my ass off.

Comment

• Ron Washington is such an idiot, that I wonder how he got to 2 straight world series. Then I remembered that managers don't really matter.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Braves fans are so entertaining. What did they expect the Braves to do? Step up in October? lol yeah right...At least Choker Jones won't be around to help waste another postseason appearance.

...lol you could just see this coming when they were celebrating a playoff birth like they'd already won the World Series.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information