No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats Baltimore, good luck vs the Yanks.

Ron Washington seems pissed

Comment

• Really awesome to see Baltimore win that. It would be even more awesome to see them beat the Yankees, who I'm sure are pretty pumped that the Orioles won actually.

Comment

• Originally posted by Halsey View Post
        ...lol you could just see this coming when they were celebrating a playoff birth like they'd already won the World Series.
        ...everyone celebrated that way.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
          Ron Washington seems pissed
          Maybe if he wasn't a completely moron, they'd never have been in this position. There was no reason for him to continue playing Michael Young over Mike Olt, Mitch Moreland, Jurickson Profar, and others throughout the year. Then, putting Holland in over Yu today and removing the DH to keep MY in the game. He is just awful.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• The Braves are no where near the level of the Packers. The Packers had no chance to comeback and win it. The Braves did. It was a bad call, but that bull **** time out Ross got before his home run, the Chipper Jones play in the 9th where he was out, and I am sure there are others. Three errors, u aren't gonna win many games there. And u still had 2nd and 3rd. Yoda be sick of the Braves are the Packers. Hell no the aren't. Come back and score some damn runs, don't make three errors, or don't choke whenever u see a team wearing a red bird on their jersey, maybe u'll win something then. Sad to see Chipper go out that way, it sucked, but Chipper is the only Brave I feel any sense of hurt for. Otherwise, **** them, and lets beat the Nationals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              Ron Washington is such an idiot, that I wonder how he got to 2 straight world series. Then I remembered that managers don't really matter.
              I am so glad this guy is the Rangers manager. Hes awful

man, this Rangers collapse was hilarious

Comment

• Originally posted by BloodBrother View Post
                I am so glad this guy is the Rangers manager. Hes awful

man, this Rangers collapse was hilarious
                Living in Dallas, it makes me laugh to see all the posts on Facebook and Twitter.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• I'm sure a lot of them involve Washington or Hamilton

Comment

• Should involve more Michael Young. And no Darvish, because he was great tonight.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Lay off Michael Young brody, he's a gamer.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                        Lay off Michael Young brody, he's a gamer.
                        Seems like he'd be a perfect fit for the Twins next year.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• He's no Nick Punto but he does give 110% and just knows how to play the game.

Comment

• Maybe he can pitch for you, because holy **** does your rotation suck.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• :(

You should hear some of the people around here talking like Samuel Deduno or Cole DeVries might be long term starting options...

Comment

• The Twins ****** it up when they didn't trade Morneau to the Dodgers at the deadline because they didn't want to hurt ticket sales.

Seriously, though, Twins fans are some of the most stupidly loyal fans I've ever seen.

They'll have some money to spend with some awful contracts coming off the books, but it won't be enough.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information