MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
    It appears as if our resident moral standard thinks that all asian people look the same. My world has been turned upside down.
    SWDC scandal!!!!!!!!
    The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      Should involve more Michael Young. And no Darvish, because he was great tonight.
      One of my good friends said, "UPDATE! Josh Hamilton: eight pitches seen, six swings, five outs" and other tweets like that during the game.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Brodeur is correct. Wei Yin Chen (Taiwanese) played in Japanese league before signing with Orioles.

I saw the video on Braves' both or final one bad calls. I sided with umpire. Sorry, Braves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
          One of my good friends said, "UPDATE! Josh Hamilton: eight pitches seen, six swings, five outs" and other tweets like that during the game.
          Nolan Ryan must be so livid with him. I think it is good enough evidence that Josh Hamilton wont be a Ranger next year.

Comment

• The IF rule doesn't just apply to the infield. If a player from the infield goes out there, gets underneath it and shows he is going to catch it then the rule goes into effect. It was the right call, the distance from home plate is irrelevant in that situation. Now, whether or not the ump made the call in a timely fashion is another matter entirely. A bad break for the Braves for sure but they **** down their leg many times in that game and simply did not deserve to win.

I wanted them to win BTW cuz (sorry Yoda, others) **** the Cards.

^A Bonekrusher production^
            Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• O-R-I-O-L-E-S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something Magic is Happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Francona to be named next manager of the Tribe!

I like the move, now spend some money or at least spend it wisely.
                my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Meant to tweet that. They have some talent on that roster, hopefully Tito can get them goin.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                  I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Tigers in four
                    Yankees in five

Reds in five
                    Cardinals in five
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.
                    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• This strike zone is ridiculous for Verlander.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• I am going to be drunk by the time this Giants game rolls around, which is good because I expect the Giants to let me down like they love to do.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Francona...****

Comment

• I don't remember Delmon being so fat. He's going to look like Dmitri soon.

Comment

• Dusty Baker's Mom looks younger than him.
                              When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information