No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 BB's in 1.1 IP holy crap. Might be a little nervous.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
      I like the additional wildcard because it increases the importance of divisional play, but it's absurd to play 162 games and then play 5 to determine who advances.

Make it a best of seven and cut the regular season by 50 games. Boom. Just fixed baseball.
      I'd rather have 6 teams in the playoffs. Five game series in WC series, then 7 game series for LDS and LCS.

You still shorten the season so players don't go crazy "we are people too" ala Lincecum. And the 5-game series and playoff bye still rewards the regular season performance.

Boom. I fixed baseball.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• Nats!!!! awesome victory

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Makes sense, being in San Francisco and all..

Comment

• Edit: double post.
            Last edited by Borat; 10-07-2012, 09:23 PM.
            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Edit: Triple post! bam.
              Last edited by Borat; 10-07-2012, 09:33 PM.
              The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Giants game switched to TNT due to rain delay in NY.

Comment

• My God. The Giants have hit the ball hard both games and yet are making all outs. Sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by JRTPlaya21
                    My Braves lost in the wild card game in Chippers final season.....quit your bitching. The Nats will be back. If you can't handle teams losing then don't bother with sports at all.
                    My Pirates suffered the worst collapse in sports history AND have a 20 year losing streak. So you, my friend, can quit YOUR bitching. :)

Comment

• A worse collapse then ours last year in September? Do tell.

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                      2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                      2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• It was the most games above .500 in August to finish the season below .500. Or something along those lines.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

• Yeah the Tigers, Mets, Braves, and Red Sox all had worse collapses the last 5 years.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur

Wrong Babe. lol.

Anyways, Not just because of Yankees being only the team that won the series at home, all divisional series are impressive. The serieser came in each 5th game.

Yankees over Tigers 4-2.

Comment

• Literally every series went the opposite of what I wanted. I hate every team left.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                              Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
                                Literally every series went the opposite of what I wanted. I hate every team left.
                                That hurts bro

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information