No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A lot of hate in here. I love the hate!!!!!! And Borat, I told u c ya in the NLCS :)

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
      A lot of hate in here. I love the hate!!!!!! And Borat, I told u c ya in the NLCS :)
      Yoda wuz rite

Good luck. Not really. Just saying it to be faux nice.
      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Ibanez has ******* ice in his veins.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
        I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• wow. Ibanez. wow.
          We ALL bleed scarlet
          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Raul Ibanez. That is all

Comment

• Valverde and Leyland are gone

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Good job, Valverde.

Comment

• So Leyland takes Valverde out AFTER Ibanez hits the HR? What a tard. You could have just brought in a lefty TO FACE IBANEZ. Sooooooooo stupid.
                  The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Someone assassinate Jim Leyland, please.
                    R.I.P. L.E.F.
                    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                      So Leyland takes Valverde out AFTER Ibanez hits the HR? What a tard. You could have just brought in a lefty TO FACE IBANEZ. Sooooooooo stupid.
                      There were enough people screaming for Dotel to come in against Ibanez. Our only other lefty, Smyly, wasn't coming in there but Dotel wouldn't have allowed a homer. Absolutely no reason to bring in Valverde.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Use ANY lefty vs. Ibanez. ANY.

Oh well. Not my team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                          Use ANY lefty vs. Ibanez. ANY.

Oh well. Not my team.
                          They only have one other lefty in the pen and he's a rookie converted starter. (Entering game now).

But as for using ANY pitcher other than Valverde, that's the unforgivable part. He was in there 3 batters too long.
                          R.I.P. L.E.F.
                          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                            They only have one other lefty in the pen and he's a rookie converted starter. (Entering game now).
                            The guy that just got him to pop out?

Straight up, there is just no excuse for leaving Valverde in to face Ibanez in that spot. Just none. Any lefty there gives you a tremendous chance to close out the game.

Comment

• Cabrera and Prince coming up. Have to do something here.

Comment

• Swisher, what was that? That looked weird.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information