Comment

• Originally posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
      Damn that sucks for Jeter. Looked bad

Comment

• Jeter done for the playoffs

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
          The guy that just got him to pop out?

Straight up, there is just no excuse for leaving Valverde in to face Ibanez in that spot. Just none. Any lefty there gives you a tremendous chance to close out the game.
          Right, but any pitcher not named Valverde would have ended the game there without a 2-run homer. Leyland stuck with the only person who would have blown the game. The only one.
          R.I.P. L.E.F.
          "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Fractured ankle for Jeter. Season is over.
            R.I.P. L.E.F.
            "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
              Right, but any pitcher not named Valverde would have ended the game there without a 2-run homer. Leyland stuck with the only person who would have blown the game. The only one.
              Fair enough.
              The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Oh my god I'm already tired of hearing about Jeter. At least New York won't have his atrocious defense to deal with.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• So, I heard I'm getting a double dose of Joe Buck tomorrow. Doing the Giants/49er game and then doing the Cardinals/Giants game right after. Lucky me.
                  The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                    even if you hate the yankees, your a douche for cheering an injury

eric winston

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post

eric winston
                      I hate the Yankees, and yeah i'm a douche.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                        So, I heard I'm getting a double dose of Joe Buck tomorrow. Doing the Giants/49er game and then doing the Cardinals/Giants game right after. Lucky me.
                        I am going to stream the Giants' radio broadcast and mute my TV

Considering the Spanish audio for the Niners game. Joe Buck is not likeable.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Has this been the most exciting postseason in recent history, even without the WC games? Freaking every first-round series went five games, we had a team come back from 2-0, and there were tons of epic comebacks and extra innings. I really can't remember a more exciting postseason recently

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post

eric winston
                            He didn't root for an injury. After it happened he was excited, in the pants. Totally different.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                              I hate the Yankees, and yeah i'm a douche.
                              Doesn't matter. You posted a gif from Sidekicks. You can't lose in that scenario.

Comment

• I didn't cheer him getting hurt, but I laughed at the reactions of the fans and the fact that he broke his ankle since he had so much trouble getting to a ball that MOST SS's easily get to

dude has no range and shouldn't be a SS anymore. Jeter's still a badass though. He personifies what an Alpha male is supposed to be

great athlete who was good at his sport for years
                                won a lot of championships
                                made a ******** of money
                                banged hot FAMOUS women

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information