No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know the second base call was bad, but Girardi needs to stop ******* bitching. The Tigers would have won with or without it, it's entirely on the horrible offense.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Girardi feels the heat. He's a little *****.
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• This series is over.

Comment

• If Kerry Wood used to do an "ivy double check" before every home game, then how the **** could he miss Andre Dawson for all these years. He must be the worst ivy double-checker of all time.
          The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Really FOX? We get it. Bumgarner is a funny last name. Cool. Heard it about a billion times before today. Way to break the funny.
            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
              Really FOX? We get it. Bumgarner is a funny last name. Cool. Heard it about a billion times before today. Way to break the funny.
              Haha......bum.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I like to call him the crazy hobo. Cause of Madison Bumgarner.

Edit - Please just let this day end. 49ers got destroyed, Giants getting destroyed, my little brother gets his phone stolen and, worst of all, all those rally tacos are catching up to me
                Last edited by abaddon41_80; 10-14-2012, 08:32 PM.

Comment

• Pistol, rope, or tall building. Such a tough decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                    Pistol, rope, or tall building. Such a tough decision.
                    today has really sucked

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Eating some leftover nachos from the sports bar today right now. We'll see what happens

Comment

• Giants rallying back

Comment

• Clearly the Giants do well whenever I am eating Mexican food. Too bad it didn't work for the 49ers today

Comment

• Originally posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
                            Eating some leftover nachos from the sports bar today right now. We'll see what happens
                            don't stop eatin'

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Ran out after the inning. I'm literally about to send my friend to Taco Bell to pick me up a taco 12-pack

Comment

• Nice win tonight for the Cards.

Carpenter needs to have a solid outing tomorrow, our bullpen has pitched a crapload of innings the last few nights, could come back and hurt them later in this series.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information