No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's all it took to get Melky? Good deal for the Jays.

Comment

• Well, he's coming off that 50 game suspension for PEDs

Comment

• Damn the AL East is going to be quite competitive

Comment

• All I want to see now is Arencibia and Lind moved. I doubt Lind gets moved with his bloated contract though so I am hoping for some sort of upgrade at 1st/DH. Hell, play Gose in left and DH Melky, just don't play Lind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
            All I want to see now is Arencibia and Lind moved. I doubt Lind gets moved with his bloated contract though so I am hoping for some sort of upgrade at 1st/DH. Hell, play Gose in left and DH Melky, just don't play Lind.
            Arencibia won't be starting for long, D'Arnaud will be ready very soon.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              Arencibia won't be starting for long, D'Arnaud will be ready very soon.
              This is why I want the Jays to move Arencibia while he has some kind of value. He is not good and certainly not the future. I think D'Arnaud is better now and will be a stud for years to come.

Comment

• why did the Marlins get Jeff Mathis when Toronto had Arencibia or D'Arnaud?

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                  why did the Marlins get Jeff Mathis when Toronto had Arencibia or D'Arnaud?
                  There was not way the Marlins were going to salary dump, get good prospects like Marisnick and Nicolino and also get D'Arnaud. As for why they didn't get Arencibia, I have to assume Alex Anthopoulos is going to move him somewhere else and wouldn't give him up.

Comment

Rob Brantly is their catcher of the future, I assume they wanted a backup for him.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

D'Arnaud might come to Texas for Profar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                        Did Fred Lynn bat leadoff?

He did but most of time he batted in the heart of the lineup. He won MVP on the rookie year as a clean up hitter.

Comment

• Wow... Blue Jays revamp the team a lot without finding a manager? unreal.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                            You really are keen on trading a guy who will probably be a star.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                              Profar would be lovely but I am thinking if the Rangers do trade fir a Jays catcher it will be something involving Arencibia for Ogando.

Comment

• Profar is worth more than just D'Arnaud. He and Arencibia are similar on offensive side. Power and bad BB-K ratio. D'Arnaud is better because of his defnese and receiving skills.

Keeping Profar and signing Russ Martin is Rangers' best option.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information