No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Imagine if he didn't miss a year because he didn't know how to block the plate correctly!!!
      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
        Imagine if he didn't miss a year because he didn't know how to block the plate correctly!!!
        three world series titles?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Now, can we call Buster Posey an overrated baseball player?

Comment

• Well it is entirely possible that the two best seasons in MLB were shafted out of the MVP award by the BBWA. He's not overrated imo, just a thought.

^A Bonekrusher production^
            Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

Comment

• Hahaha. Such lulz.
              The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by YotoJets007 View Post
                Just out of curiosity, are Ichiro Suzuki and Ricky Henderson the only leadoff hitters that won MVP?
                Jimmy Rollins in one of the worst MVP votes ever.

Originally posted by phlysac
                I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
                The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                  Well it is entirely possible that the two best seasons in MLB were shafted out of the MVP award by the BBWA. He's not overrated imo, just a thought.
                  Hmmm? Posey was basically the right choice, honestly any one of them would have made sense.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by YotoJets007 View Post
                    Profar is worth more than just D'Arnaud. He and Arencibia are similar on offensive side. Power and bad BB-K ratio. D'Arnaud is better because of his defnese and receiving skills.

Keeping Profar and signing Russ Martin is Rangers' best option.
                    I agree that Profar is worth more than D'Arnaud. Haven't seen D'Arnaud prove it in the majors but I am willing to be he will be better offensively than Arencibia and infinitely better defensively.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Alex View Post
                      Jimmy Rollins in one of the worst MVP votes ever.
                      Make that 5 lead off hitters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo View Post
                        I agree that Profar is worth more than D'Arnaud. Haven't seen D'Arnaud prove it in the majors but I am willing to be he will be better offensively than Arencibia and infinitely better defensively.
                        It is easy to say that way because Arencibia has yet to bat for over 240 avg. lol.

Comment

• I called Posey for MVP this year way before any Giants fans. I think it was in early August when he was just killing.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                            I called Posey for MVP this year way before any Giants fans. I think it was in early August when he was just killing.
                            Giantsfan1080

Comment

• Originally posted by Mufasa View Post
                              Giantsfan1080
                              Wrong Giants.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I am aware, but c'mon

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information