Clear All

• Originally posted by Mufasa View Post
    I am aware, but c'mon
    Santana>>>>Posey
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      You really are keen on trading a guy who will probably be a star.
      That's just what I read. I'm not really keen on trading him.

Comment

• $39m for Victorino... Are you ******* serious?

An off-season after a massive salary dump trade? Just ******* shameful, man. Dude isn't even a starter. He's a platoon OF.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
          While I am not defending the signing.... Pagan got 40 mil.
          He got 4 years though. $10m/y vs. $13m/y. And Pagan got it coming off one of his better years where Victorino got his coming off of one of his worst. They're both 4th OFs, though.

Comment

• Onley reporting that the Bo Sox are laying down the groundwork for an Ellsbury trade.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
            I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Wait, if they trade Ellsbury will Victorino be playing center for them?

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Grizzlegom View Post
                Wait, if they trade Ellsbury will Victorino be playing center for them?
                I would assume so? Hmmm.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• That makes the signing even worse. His defense in center was declining along with his bat.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Giants re-sign Scutaro 20m 3 years

Comment

• I won't be able to post a prospect list for the Rule 5 Draft but if anyone has any questions leading up to the Draft, or if you give a **** about the Rule 5 Draft at all, feel free to post and I'll get to them as I see time. I'm currently working on finding possible players available in the Minor League Portion.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• I can't believe the A's protected Ynoa.
                        The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• I edit greeting card after greeting card at the online retailer I work at. Josh Willingham's family greeting card came up on my computer listed under VIP status. Weird. Nice looking family though.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                          -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                          Originally posted by Borat
                          Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

• Scutaro for 3 years and Pagan for 4 years? This guy has won 2 WS. Incredible.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Orioles bringing back Nate McLouth. 1-year, $2M with up to $500k in bonuses per Ken Rosenthal's twitter.

Jeff Keppinger to White Sox, 3-year, $12M, also per Rosenthal's twitter.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Eric Chavez to the D-Backs, 1-year, $3M

http://www.cbssports.com/mlb/blog/ey...3b-eric-chavez

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information