Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
    I don't understand why the Mariners would wanna get into this mega deal for the sake of getting Holland. You guys need ******* bats.
    Didn't you hear they signed Jason Bay?
    #Chop


    sig by BoneKrusher

    Comment


    • According to the Seattle Times the Mariners are very close to a deal with Josh Hamilton.
      #Chop


      sig by BoneKrusher

      Comment


      • This years winter meetings have been pretty dull. Hopefully Hamilton or Greinke sign today or some big trade goes down

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Borat View Post
          I can't believe the A's protected Ynoa.
          But the Rule 5 just finished up and the A's did not lose anyone. So they plate their cards right.

          Oldie but a goodie.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
            You're more than welcome to aquire Bauer and then ship him to us for Dee Gordon....


            ....just sayin.
            If stealing first base was a possibility.

            Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

            Comment


            • Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
              But the Rule 5 just finished up and the A's did not lose anyone. So they plate their cards right.

              Same for Yankees. Not much exciting on Yanks part.

              Comment


              • Yanks offer Kevin Youkilis a year for 12m? I would rather David Adams over paying anything over 8 m to fill in out for Arod.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
                  Really hoping we can get this asdrubal deal done for some nice SP prospects. More specifically Skaggs. Don't really like what I'm reading about Bauer.
                  if towers trades skaggs for asdrubal cabrera i hope the world ends on 12/21

                  BoneKrusher

                  Comment


                  • Ben Revere to the Filths for Vance Worley and Trevor May.
                    #Chop


                    sig by BoneKrusher

                    Comment


                    • .......can't say I'm a fan of that trade.

                      sig by BoneKrusher

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Jensen View Post
                        if towers trades skaggs for asdrubal cabrera i hope the world ends on 12/21

                        Skaggs is off limit I believe.

                        Acquiring Cabrera is a very good idea for Diamondbacks, though.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                          Ben Revere to the Filths for Vance Worley and Trevor May.
                          Who will be Twins' CF? damn. Phillies pull the brilliant trade.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by YotoJets007 View Post
                            Skaggs is off limit I believe.

                            Acquiring Cabrera is a very good idea for Diamondbacks, though.
                            no, it's not. acquiring a shortstop with 2 years of control left with average if that defense is not a very good idea with the rumored pieces the indians want from the d'backs.

                            BoneKrusher

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by YotoJets007 View Post
                              Who will be Twins' CF? damn. Phillies pull the brilliant trade.
                              Darin Mastroianni or Aaron Hicks.


                              http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Jensen View Post
                                no, it's not. acquiring a shortstop with 2 years of control left with average if that defense is not a very good idea with the rumored pieces the indians want from the d'backs.
                                Looks like we wanted too much and no deal will be made anyway.

                                We lose, good day.

                                Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information