MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
    If my grandfather was still here, he would be reminding me that "these dirtbags will always find a way to blow it".

....but I had to fortune of being born in a different era. It's hard to imagine Koji giving up three runs ever, let alone to the bottom of a lineup.
    Koji is automatic. Game is over

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
      If my grandfather was still here, he would be reminding me that "these dirtbags will always find a way to blow it".

....but I had to fortune of being born in a different era. It's hard to imagine Koji giving up three runs ever, let alone to the bottom of a lineup.
      You're lucky I love you. Because this sucks, and I'm tired of coming up short.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• What I've learned this posteason: Have a good bullpen....and Victorino is Babe Ruth with the bases loaded

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          You're lucky I love you. Because this sucks, and I'm tired of coming up short.
          For what it's worth, I'm pretty sorry. There's a few guys on the Tigers I certainly wouldn't mind seeing getting a ring. Would have gladly rooted for you guys against the Cardinals.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Everything I was taught as a child about the Red Sox would tell me that the Tigers's are about to rally.

Koji plz

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I said a few weeks I this team reminded me of 04

World Series here we come!!

Comment

• If this is where it gets us, I'll take a bridge year every year.

Good series though Detroit. The pitching you guys had scared the **** out of me. Made us look legit horrible for 6+ innings a game.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
                  I said a few weeks I this team reminded me of 04

World Series here we come!!
                  Who is Kevin Millar? Is it Gomes?

Comment

• Pedey is really the heart and pulse of the team but ad much as I hate him Gomes has been a great clubhouse guy.

Comment

• Well that was awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
                        Pedey is really the heart and pulse of the team but ad much as I hate him Gomes has been a great clubhouse guy.
                        Not so much with the bat though. Farrell's Gomes boner really hurt us at times. He really got into a pitch on Scherzer tonight, but he struggled horribly besides that.

I guess he's the David Eckstein of outfielders or something.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Suck it Leyland.

Comment

• Gomes is one of my most hated sports figures so don't worry EE I won't give him any credit he doesn't deserve.

Comment

• Loved Xander's interview. Really seems like he's just a baseball nerd. Heard nothing but amazing things about his makeup coming up. Here's to never seeing Middlebrooks blindly flail around at the plate again.

...and I still kind of hate the ownership guys. Whatever though, I'll take it.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Well I would rather have Willy than Drew but still.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information