Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Trevor Cahill out of the pen is pretty dam good

    Comment


    • D'Backs should start with a reliever then go to Cahill & Collmenter in long relief

      this has been KTs plan all along, replace all SP with relievers

      Comment


      • Carlos Gomez is a *****. I'm glad Travis Snider knocked him on his ass.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Hines View Post
          Carlos Gomez is a *****. I'm glad Travis Snider knocked him on his ass.
          And I loved ur announcers when it was watching it, We lose Snider, and they lose Gomez. We will take it. I love it. Gomez is a douche. I don't usually like people overreacting to bat flips and shows of emotion but when it comes to him and Puig, I just do not like.

          Comment


          • Martin, Cole and Snider got a lot of brownie points from their roles in it.

            Comment


            • Looks like Pittsburgh will have a few suspended players for the Reds Series. Yea but Carlos Gomez is a douche and I am happy to see him get his knocked on his ass.


              RIP themaninblack

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
                Looks like Pittsburgh will have a few suspended players for the Reds Series. Yea but Carlos Gomez is a douche and I am happy to see him get his knocked on his ass.
                Yeah they will but Gomez and I believe it was Maldalnado from the Brewers were throwing punches....

                Comment


                • I don't see any Pirates suspended. Just Snider if any.

                  Comment


                  • Carlos Gomez's post game quotes proves he's even more of a jackass than I already thought. Good job, dude.

                    Comment


                    • What did Gomez do?

                      Comment


                      • I know it's the lAstros, but it feels good to be on top right now.

                        Oldie but a goodie.

                        Comment


                        • Gomez did nothing. You're all a bunch of pusses.
                          #Chop


                          sig by BoneKrusher

                          Comment


                          • Gomez is black, Snider is white. There ya go, that's why people are angrier at him.


                            RIP TheManInBlack

                            Comment


                            • Watching the Phillies, when's the last time a team rolled out 5 African Americans in their everyday starting lineup?

                              sig by BoneKrusher

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                Gomez is black, Snider is white. There ya go, that's why people are angrier at him.
                                That has NOTHING to do with why I'm angry.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information