MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
    Gomez did nothing. You're all a bunch of pusses.
    So I guess showboating, talking ****, then starting a fight is nothing. I'm more pissed off at Maldondo for being a ***** and cheap shoting Snider.

Comment

• The showboating and **** talking I can deal with because that happens all the time. But swinging your helmet at someone after it seemed to calm down? Then not being a mature adult and saying it was wrong and being a big douche about it is what gets me. I'm sorry but Gomez does not get a pass from me because he does this a lot. And it's not because he's black.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hines View Post
        The showboating and **** talking I can deal with because that happens all the time. But swinging your helmet at someone after it seemed to calm down? Then not being a mature adult and saying it was wrong and being a big douche about it is what gets me. I'm sorry but Gomez does not get a pass from me because he does this a lot. And it's not because he's black.
        Except that if Snider doesn't walk over to Gomez talking **** when everything was calmed down, then nothing happens at all. Snider escalated the whole thing.

sig by BK and avy by me
        Originally posted by A Perfect Score
        If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by marshallb View Post
          Except that if Snider doesn't walk over to Gomez talking **** when everything was calmed down, then nothing happens at all. Snider escalated the whole thing.
          Gomez does not get my benefit of the doubt in these situations since he always seems to be in these situations. I don't agree with Snider, but who knows what Snider said. Gomez is a hothead and shouldn't have swung the helmet at him. **** talking always goes on in these situations. I have no problem with each other going back and forth with it.

Comment

Gomez does not get my benefit of the doubt in these situations since he always seems to be in these situations. I don't agree with Snider, but who knows what Snider said. Gomez is a hothead and shouldn't have swung the helmet at him. **** talking always goes on in these situations. I have no problem with each other going back and forth with it.

SOMEBODY GET THIS HOTHEAD OUTTA HERE.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Sounds like someone is a little bitter after dropping 6 of 7 games against Milwaukee so far this year.

Gomez, Maldonado, Cole and Snider are all guilty of instigating and creating the fight that ensued today.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                Sounds like someone is a little bitter after dropping 6 of 7 games against Milwaukee so far this year.

Gomez, Maldonado, Cole and Snider are all guilty of instigating and creating the fight that ensued today.
                I am upset that the team couldn't close the last two nights in a row. Very upset. But that doesn't excuse the fact of Gomez's actions. Never liked him and never will. Same with Braun.

Comment

I am upset that the team couldn't close the last two nights in a row. Very upset. But that doesn't excuse the fact of Gomez's actions. Never liked him and never will. Same with Braun.
                  They're players that you love if they're on your team and hate if they're not.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                    They're players that you love if they're on your team and hate if they're not.
                    I'd never like Braun. He'd make the team better but I don't like cheaters. Especially guys who are already good to begin with and then lie bout cheating.

Comment

I'd never like Braun. He'd make the team better but I don't like cheaters. Especially guys who are already good to begin with and then lie bout cheating.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Bat flips are fun. Baseball guys are not.
                        When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• I don't think the Pirates were completely innocent, but I will cheer like Philadelphia when Michael Irvin got hurt, the day somebody drills that jackass Gomez in the face.

Comment

• Originally posted by MidwayMonster31 View Post
                            I don't think the Pirates were completely innocent, but I will cheer like Philadelphia when Michael Irvin got hurt, the day somebody drills that jackass Gomez in the face.
                            I KNOW they weren't innocent.

Comment

• I love John Kruk. "If you don't like Gomez doing that, just drill him the next time he's up and it's over." I don't think that would end it, but that is a better solution.

Comment

• Baseball fans might be the only fans more whiny than golf or tennis fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information