• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game 7 here we come.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
    -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
    Originally posted by Borat
    Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

• Hate when ground rule doubles cost the offense runs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
        Peavy shouldn't be allowed back in the team hotel
        He pitched his last ball as a Giant.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
        -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
        Originally posted by Borat
        Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

• Bochy is burning his bullpen...

Comment

• We game seven.

Originally posted by fenikz
            His soft D really turns me off
            ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Ventura is ridiculous. I think the Petey comparisons have been validated. Unlikely to be near as good as possibly the best pitcher ever, but he's got the nasty stuff and don't give a **** attitude.

Comment

• Mooooooose!

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                  Ventura is ridiculous. I think the Petey comparisons have been validated. Unlikely to be near as good as possibly the best pitcher ever, but he's got the nasty stuff and don't give a **** attitude.
                  I think he's more like Ubaldo Jimenez than Pedro. Pedro didn't have the velocity but had way better pure stuff.

I assume you meant Pedro when you say Petey...I have no idea otherwise.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                    I think he's more like Ubaldo Jimenez than Pedro. Pedro didn't have the velocity but had way better pure stuff.

He has more velocity, but the motion and demeanor are similar.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post

Pedro threw pretty hard in his prime. He wasn't hitting triple digits, but he was hitting mid-high 90's. That said, I agree the Pedro comparison isn't the most accurate.

Comment

• Ventura pitching that game with OT 11 on his cap in honor of his close friend is special.

Comment

• That was classy. I am glad he owned tonight and confirmed who I hope wins tomorrow (the Royals)

Comment

• Originally posted by nepg View Post
                            Bochy is burning his bullpen...
                            Affeldt, Lopez, Romo, Casilla, Lincecum, and Bumgarner, are all going to be fresh for tonight. Thankfully, Strickland won't be. And, honestly, I bet Petit could throw tonight if needed.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                              Affeldt, Lopez, Romo, Casilla, Lincecum, and Bumgarner, are all going to be fresh for tonight. Thankfully, Strickland won't be. And, honestly, I bet Petit could throw tonight if needed.
                              Bumgarner will be available...certainly not fresh.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                              I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information