Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
    **** that ****!
    Maybe your manager benching your best hitter wasn't a good idea.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      Brian Sabean has 3 World Series titles. This was never supposed to happen.
      He built a dynasty. Seriously. WTF?
      The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Puig isn't our best hitter.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
        I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• Madison gets his MVP. Great moment here.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
          -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
          Originally posted by Borat
          Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
            I will spend the rest of my life wondering if Gordon busts out of the box and went for home if he wouldn't have scored. The rest of my life.
            We tell all of our players here at the college, "if we can't get you to do it in practice when it doesn't mean anything, why would we expect you to do it when it means everything?"

I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

Maybe the Dodgers best pitcher should pitch more like the Giants best pitcher. That was prolly a dick thing to say but I don't care.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodabear View Post
                Maybe the Dodgers best pitcher should pitch more like the Giants best pitcher. That was prolly a dick thing to say but I don't care.
                In the post season? Abso-*******-lutely. Not dick at all, its truth haha.

Comment

Puig isn't our best hitter.
                  He's your best position player. At the plate, maybe it's Kemp but I'd bank on Puig to be consistently better. Zero argument for anyone else and don't try.

Originally posted by Ness View Post
                  Madison gets his MVP. Great moment here.
                  No, that was insanely awkward and uncomfortable.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

No, that was insanely awkward and uncomfortable.
                    Talking about getting the award. Not the dude talking about Chevy's.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
                    -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
                    Originally posted by Borat
                    Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Comment

In the post season? Abso-*******-lutely. Not dick at all, its truth haha.
                      Yep I was talking about the post-season

Comment

• Two things:

First, is it accepted or suspected that most players use adderall during games?

Second, did anyone else think it was possible Alex Gordon could have scored on that single and two errors?

Is he slow? I thought he was athletic?
                        "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

He's your best position player. At the plate, maybe it's Kemp but I'd bank on Puig to be consistently better. Zero argument for anyone else and don't try.
                          You just said hitter, not position player.

He is the best position player, but I will take both Kemp and A-Gon at the plate over Puig. They are both better hitters, plain and simple.

Comment

• Originally posted by gpngc View Post
                            Two things:

Second, did anyone else think it was possible Alex Gordon could have scored on that single and two errors?
                            I did when I was in college, I will admit it.

And yes, if he didn't dog it out of the box I think he scores.

Comment

You just said hitter, not position player.

He is the best position player, but I will take both Kemp and A-Gon at the plate over Puig. They are both better hitters, plain and simple.
                              2014:
                              Gonzalez: .276/.335/.482
                              Puig: .296/.382/.480

2013:
                              Gonzalez: .293/.342/.461
                              Puig: .316/.391/.534

PLAYOFFS 2014:
                              Puig: .250/.357/.417
                              Gonzalez: .188/.235/.375

Please, enlighten me how Gonzalez is better than Puig at the plate. Please, I beg of you. Try to put forth an argument with a remote merit, because it doesn't ******* exist.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by gpngc View Post
                                Two things:

Is he slow? I thought he was athletic?
                                He's fast, but the throw beats him. The real mystery is whether it would have been accurate enough to get a tag on Gordon. It sucks that Sal has no composure :\. That's something he'll gain with age.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information