No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ubaldo is a stud, the six walks is kinda funny though.

Comment

• Ubaldo's one of my guys so, I'm not majorly pissed. But yeah, I def. didnt expect the current Braves lineup to go hitless any time soon. :( F'ing Randy Johnson all over again. Yesterday seemed like the longest game ever.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
        I can't blame K-Rod for the BS tonight. He threw over 100 warm up pitches in like 7 innings tonight. Not suprising he couldn't close it out.

I can, because K-Rod sucks.

Comment

• Pirates above .500! It'd be nice to get a sweep today, but Arroyo always kills the Pirates.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
            I can, because K-Rod sucks.
            No, even you can't be that dumb. K-Rod obviously will always be an up and down as a closer but I'm not going to get that upset that he blew it considering he threw a million pitches to warm up.

I also find it ironic as you were at the forefront of wanting to sign K-Rod after we sucked in 2008. You also convinced me that we should sign him as I was pretty against it at the time.
            (shameless self-promotion)
            Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
            https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
              No, even you can't be that dumb. K-Rod obviously will always be an up and down as a closer but I'm not going to get that upset that he blew it considering he threw a million pitches to warm up.

I also find it ironic as you were at the forefront of wanting to sign K-Rod after we sucked in 2008. You also convinced me that we should sign him as I was pretty against it at the time.
              You guys should really trade him. If this season goes south which is very likely (sorry), whats the point in having a closer being paid that much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                You guys should really trade him. If this season goes south which is very likely (sorry), whats the point in having a closer being paid that much.
                They're going to have to eat some salary, then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                  They're going to have to eat some salary, then.
                  Whatever. Probably not too much. Can probably get a decent return for him at the deadline.

Comment

I'm not going to get upset because we won and obviously Jerry is a ******* idiot, but I'm sure K-Rod would have blown the save anyway. And shut the **** up. You were all over K-Rod just like I was in the middle of 08, I didn't convince you of ****. Then I saw the numbers continuing to decline and I liked it a lot less. And I hate myself for not thinking the contract was all that terrible (even though I always hated that god awful option year) at the time being because I liked K-Rod, and that's the last time I looked past stats because I liked the player.

Comment

• A problem I had with last night is why did we even pitch to Yadier. Put him on 1st and go after the scrub who was batting behind him.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Pirates going for the sweep today. Arroyo always pitches the Pirates well, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                          I'm not going to get upset because we won and obviously Jerry is a ******* idiot, but I'm sure K-Rod would have blown the save anyway. And shut the **** up. You were all over K-Rod just like I was in the middle of 08, I didn't convince you of ****. Then I saw the numbers continuing to decline and I liked it a lot less. And I hate myself for not thinking the contract was all that terrible (even though I always hated that god awful option year) at the time being because I liked K-Rod, and that's the last time I looked past stats because I liked the player.
                          Hahaha. Except I'm pretty sure I never liked K-Rod as an option until well after our bullpen collapsed in 08. For a while I wanted Fuentes more just because I thought K-Rod's contract would be astronomical, even more so than it is now with that option.

I don't recall you bitching about the signing after it happened, either. In fact I recall you being pissed about us not giving Lowe a 60 million dollar deal over Ollie, but not much else. To be fair I liked the Perez signing much more due to the lack of years/money but it's probably fair to call it a wash at this point.

But hey, feel free to tell me shut up anytime you'd like.

Comment

I don't recall you bitching about the signing after it happened, either. In fact I recall you being pissed about us not giving Lowe a 60 million dollar deal over Ollie, but not much else. To be fair I liked the Perez signing much more due to the lack of years/money but it's probably fair to call it a wash at this point.
                            Ugh, can we all at least agree that Perez signing alone should be enough to get Minaya fired?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                              Ugh, can we all at least agree that Perez signing alone should be enough to get Minaya fired?
                              Well, that or the Castillo signing.

Comment

• ATL, calm the **** down. You are one crazy ass fan bro. Just relax. I don't know if you and Forenci have a love-hate relationship but I'd expect you to treat other fans of your team more respectfully than that haha.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information