Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Renaudo? He's been hurt so I'd be scared.
    #Chop


    sig by BoneKrusher

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
      Renaudo? He's been hurt so I'd be scared.
      Has that stopped the Pirates?

      Comment


      • Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
        Has that stopped the Pirates?
        Just saying. You're supposed to have better management.
        #Chop


        sig by BoneKrusher

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
          Just saying. You're supposed to have better management.
          Yeah I know. But it wouldn't be surprised me if they did draft him. I do like Bryce Bentz as well, but 2 might be too high for him. Jameson Tallion would also be good, but I am not sure if the Pirates really like high school arms in the first.

          Comment


          • I couldn't imagine the Orioles passing on Bryce Harper, he's exactly the type of player this team needs.

            Comment


            • I'm hoping Tallion somehow falls to us.
              #Chop


              sig by BoneKrusher

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                I couldn't imagine the Orioles passing on Bryce Harper, he's exactly the type of player this team needs.
                I know you dont draft on position but where would he play?
                #Chop


                sig by BoneKrusher

                Comment


                • J Hey is a machine, that RF job is his already. Who are we kidding?

                  Leyland likened him to a young Albert Pujols today...I can live with that. :)

                  Thanks BoneKrusher^

                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

                  Comment


                  • Im happy that I drafted Heyward with the 3rd overall pick in my leagues prospect draft. At 6'5" 240 the guy is a beast. What I like most about Heyward is that he has home run power, but at the same time is a very well disciplined hitter that can hit for a high average. Going into the season he is my number 1 canidate for N.L ROY honours.

                    Comment


                    • He's pretty much a shoe in for NL ROY. Much like Longoria was for the AL, as soon as he got called up. Heyward is extremely disciplined, he's got major power but, he'd rather just get on base. He's a lot like a right handed, Derek Lee, with more upside.

                      Thanks BoneKrusher^

                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

                      Comment


                      • I wonder if Heyward will rupture something in his leg like in my OOTP franchise and his career will end after the 2011 season.


                        RIP TheManInBlack

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          I wonder if Heyward will rupture something in his leg like in my OOTP franchise and his career will end after the 2011 season.
                          If he stays healthy...ROY.

                          If he ruptures something...:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

                          And wow, that really sucks for you. hahaha

                          Thanks BoneKrusher^

                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

                          Comment


                          • Don't jinx him, he is my fantasy teams future at OF.

                            Comment


                            • Strasburg could be ROY also. He could just dominate his first 2 months and then come up.
                              #Chop


                              sig by BoneKrusher

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                                He's pretty much a shoe in for NL ROY. Much like Longoria was for the AL, as soon as he got called up. Heyward is extremely disciplined, he's got major power but, he'd rather just get on base. He's a lot like a right handed, Derek Lee, with more upside.
                                Derrek Lee is right handed as well...


                                Sig by me... Hold the applause.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information