Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
    Sweep!!!!

    Jay Bruce looks to be turning it around today with 2 homers.
    you guys have a hell of a defensive ball club. Cedeno played great at SS and your LF + CF combo covers a lot of ground.

    bonekrusher
    The Twitters
    themaninblack

    Comment


    • Matusz strikes out the side!.................... 1-10
      Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
      Coples is that dude.
      Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

      Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
        you guys have a hell of a defensive ball club. Cedeno played great at SS and your LF + CF combo covers a lot of ground.
        This team isn't flashy or sexy, but they know how to win. Look at the stats and you would think the team should be 4-8 or somewhere close to that.

        Comment


        • HEYWARD!!!!!!!!!!!! Winner!

          Thanks BoneKrusher^

          http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

          Comment


          • Dear Theo Epstein

            I have a question about what you meant by run prevention, did you mean that for your team offensively?

            Thanks
            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

            Comment


            • Comment


              • Jason Heyward is dreamy <3333

                #MoncriefArmy

                Comment


                • Heyward!!!

                  #4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                  2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                  2015 2K Classic Champions


                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                    Dear Theo Epstein

                    I have a question about what you meant by run prevention, did you mean that for your team offensively?

                    Thanks
                    It's been two weeks. Epstein is the best GM in baseball not named Jack Z, stop trying to demean him.


                    RIP TheManInBlack

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      It's been two weeks. Epstein is the best GM in baseball not named Jack Z, stop trying to demean him.
                      I beg to differ. He does not do that much great things with the wallet that he gets to work with.
                      my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
                      <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
                      <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
                      <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
                      Originally posted by Hermstheman83
                      What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                        I beg to differ. He does not do that much great things with the wallet that he gets to work with.
                        Two world series titles in less than 7 years as well as a strong farm system and a talented major league team, with only one truly bad signing (Lugo).


                        RIP TheManInBlack

                        Comment


                        • I'm getting soooooo sick of Justin Morneau. I don't care if you guys think clutch exists in baseball or not, he strikes out at least 50% of the time when we need a hit.

                          Comment


                          • Boztun Sux.

                            But really, they do. The offense is just not there, guys like Ortiz aren't worth **** anymore. We're holding on to our ties of old and it's holding us back. As I said in an earlier post, they need to cut ties with about 90% of the team, and move forward.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                              Boztun Sux.

                              But really, they do. The offense is just not there, guys like Ortiz aren't worth **** anymore. We're holding on to our ties of old and it's holding us back. As I said in an earlier post, they need to cut ties with about 90% of the team, and move forward.
                              That's complete ********. The only person they should lose is Ortiz and maybe Varitek when he goes on his decline in a few weeks.


                              RIP TheManInBlack

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                That's complete ********. The only person they should lose is Ortiz and maybe Varitek when he goes on his decline in a few weeks.
                                Yeah I didn't really mean they're like Nationals bad, but this team just looks weak. Lester not having his **** together hurts, but the back end of the rotation sucks and the bullpen hasn't been good either.

                                I also am not particularly fond of Varitek, Ortiz, Scuatro, Beltre, Cameron, and some others. It seems like we don't go for the big names anymore, so it's just sort of frustrating to see them struggle with some of these guys in the lineup.

                                I don't follow baseball super close, so I don't know what FA options were like this off-season, but I find it hard to believe that we couldn't upgrade defensively at catcher or do better than Scutaro and Beltre.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information