No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I had a freightening nightmare last night. I was dreaming that Juan Uribe hit a game-tying HR off Heath Bell in the 9th and then little David Eckstein hit a walk-off HR off Jeremy Affeldt in the 10th. Silly dreams.
    The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
      I had a freightening nightmare last night. I was dreaming that Juan Uribe hit a game-tying HR off Heath Bell in the 9th and then little David Eckstein hit a walk-off HR off Jeremy Affeldt in the 10th. Silly dreams.
      Sounds more like a nightmare to me. Any 'dream' that involves David Eckstein is in fact a nightmare.
      (shameless self-promotion)
      Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
      https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
        Ike Davis' hair is just out of control.
        Those are the hairiest sideburns I've ever seen. Except mine of course

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Some rumors of a possible PED suspension coming today or tomorrow for a significant player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
            Some rumors of a possible PED suspension coming today or tomorrow for a significant player.
            I bet it's Jeter.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

I bet it's Jeter.
              Haha. I said significant, not legendary. Probably Magglio. Would explain a lot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                Haha. I said significant, not legendary. Probably Magglio. Would explain a lot.
                PED's make your defense worse right? Because then I am sure it is Jorge Posada.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                  Sounds more like a nightmare to me. Any 'dream' that involves David Eckstein is in fact a nightmare.
                  Seriously, if this happened in real life, I'd have to contemplate suicide.

Update: Borat is currently contemplating suicide.
                  The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

PED's make your defense worse right? Because then I am sure it is Jorge Posada.
                    Maybe. I cut him some slack. He's like the most productive everyday catcher in baseball history still playing at that age.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                      Seriously, if this happened in real life, I'd have to contemplate suicide.

Update: Borat is currently contemplating suicide.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...inent.html.php

It's a national league pitcher. My guess that will end up being completely wrong is Chris Carpenter.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                          http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...inent.html.php

It's a national league pitcher. My guess that will end up being completely wrong is Chris Carpenter.
                          Barry Zito???

Comment

• I'll go with Roy Oswalt or Carlos Zambrano.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                              http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...inent.html.php

Semi-big name, so I think that rules out all Cy Young candidates. I'm going to go with Aaron Harang.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Semi-big name, so I think that rules out all Cy Young candidates. I'm going to go with Aaron Harang.
                                OMG please let it be Harang so he gets suspended and wont pitch again for us and we can bring up someone who can get people out past the first time through the lineup.

bonekrusher
                                The Twitters
                                themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information