Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kind of hope it's Jamie Moyer so we absolutely can't pitch him for a large portion of the season.

    Randy Wolf
    Bronson Arroyo
    Roy Oswalt
    Carlos Zambrano
    Ryan Dempster
    Brad Penny
    Brett Myers
    Vincente Padilla

    I feel like there's a strong chance it's one of those guys.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
      Kind of hope it's Jamie Moyer so we absolutely can't pitch him for a large portion of the season.

      Randy Wolf
      Bronson Arroyo
      Roy Oswalt
      Carlos Zambrano
      Ryan Dempster
      Brad Penny
      Brett Myers
      Vincente Padilla

      I feel like there's a strong chance it's one of those guys.
      Semi-big name pretty much rules out Oswalt and Zambrano.


      RIP TheManInBlack

      Comment


      • Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
        Kind of hope it's Jamie Moyer so we absolutely can't pitch him for a large portion of the season.

        Randy Wolf
        Bronson Arroyo
        Roy Oswalt
        Carlos Zambrano
        Ryan Dempster
        Brad Penny
        Brett Myers
        Vincente Padilla

        I feel like there's a strong chance it's one of those guys.
        I could see Bronson testing positive for many drugs....performance enhancing ones arent any of them

        bonekrusher
        The Twitters
        themaninblack

        Comment


        • Why don't they just release the name already. The waiting game is BS.
          #Chop


          sig by BoneKrusher

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
            Semi-big name pretty much rules out Oswalt and Zambrano.
            I don't know about that. When I think of big names I think of more like Lincecum, Halladay, Santana, etc. Those guys are more second tier.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
              I don't know about that. When I think of big names I think of more like Lincecum, Halladay, Santana, etc. Those guys are more second tier.
              What you have to realize is that the source is saying semi-big name to make the story seem more interesting.


              RIP TheManInBlack

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                Why don't they just release the name already. The waiting game is BS.
                Apparently they go through a long appeal process before the suspension is ever announced, and they are still in this process. It's been going on for a few days already, and it's pretty amazing it stays under wraps for this long.

                Comment


                • Maybe it's Joe Mather.

                  Comment


                  • Let it be Oliver Perez !

                    #MoncriefArmy

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      Semi-big name, so I think that rules out all Cy Young candidates. I'm going to go with Aaron Harang.
                      Matt Cain is on suicide watch right now.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                        Matt Cain is on suicide watch right now.
                        Weird since I was thinking of Cain also. No reason why his name popped into my head though.
                        #Chop


                        sig by BoneKrusher

                        Comment


                        • Matt Cain was the first name that popped in my head but I thought he was too skinny and brushed it off.


                          RIP TheManInBlack

                          Comment


                          • You don't have to be big if you're taking steroids. I see alot of minor league pitchers get suspended for them and they look they would blow over in a slight breeze.
                            #Chop


                            sig by BoneKrusher

                            Comment


                            • 6'3 230 seems pretty damn big to me.

                              Comment


                              • Wandy Rodriguez is another interesting name that has been brought up but he seems a bit small.

                                Sig by BoneKrusher

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information