No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a very false image of Matt Cain for some reason.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
      I had a freightening nightmare last night. I was dreaming that Juan Uribe hit a game-tying HR off Heath Bell in the 9th and then little David Eckstein hit a walk-off HR off Jeremy Affeldt in the 10th. Silly dreams.
      David Eckstein was the world series MVP in 2006 where the Cardinals beat the Tigers 4 games to 1. I like to diss on Broduer. Please don't hurt me.

Comment

• It's Edinson Volquez. He's just undoing Dusty's damage.

Hamilton for Volquez: "The Drug Deal".

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
          It's Edinson Volquez. He's just undoing Dusty's damage.
          Yup, just reported by Heyman.

http://twitter.com/SI_JonHeyman

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
            It's Edinson Volquez. He's just undoing Dusty's damage.
            Thats bad for him. He's going to be on the DL for a while anyway and then has to serve a 50 day suspension as soon as he gets off it.

Comment

• Ohh well. Poor guy really needs it after Dusty.
              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I nailed the team!

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                  Thats bad for him. He's going to be on the DL for a while anyway and then has to serve a 50 day suspension as soon as he gets off it.
                  Apparently, Edinson Volquez can serve his 50-game susp. while on DL. So it may cost him only 50 games pay, and the #Reds nothing.
                  http://twitter.com/ed_price/status/12532498965

also...

heard #volquez didn't test positive for a steroid but a ped similar to one manny had in his system #mlb #steroids #reds
                  http://twitter.com/MichaelSSchmidt/status/12532546824

Comment

• Did he test positive post or pre injury?

bonekrusher
                    The Twitters
                    themaninblack

Comment

• Charlie Morton is terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                        Charlie Morton is terrible.
                        We'll give you Suppan in a heartbeat.

Comment

• I'm sure Suppan can actually get an out. Wow. Send him down, bring up Lincoln, and move on.

Comment

• Charlie Morton is just so terrible.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I preface this following semi-rant with the statement that I believe overall Theo Epstein has been a pretty good GM, not excellent but good.

However, how the hell did no one in the Boston front office realize that teams were going to run wild on the Red Sox this season with Victor "I don't like to hurt peoples' feelings by throwing them out" Martinez behind the plate? It is painfully obvious Ortiz is done (which I felt last season basically proved) so perhaps a team that has a good hitting, but atrocious defensive catcher like Victor Martinez might move said catcher to DH and add a catcher who has a slightly better arm than my arthritic grandmother? Granted Wakefield is on the mound which means teams have a vastly better than average chance to steal a base regardless of who is catching, but come on 9 steals in 5 innings with the throws from Martinez looking those of a little leaguer? I hope I'm wrong, but god it seems like it is going to be a pathetic season to be a Red Sox fan if this team is built upon the idea of run prevention yet no one bothered to sign a good defensive catcher, which is one of if not the most important defensive position.

Comment

• You just have to feel bad for the Indians.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information