MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
    You just have to feel bad for the Indians.
    Going to the game tomorrow in hopes of watching lots of Twins runs lol

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
      You just have to feel bad for the Indians.
      Hey, hey.....the Indians compare a lot to the Major League Indians.....

Shin Soo Choo=Pedro Cerano. They find a Wild Thing Vaughn and they are set.

Comment

• Braves being shut out by Kyle Kendrick hahahahahahaha.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Heyward should be ashamed of himself.
          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Tatis Baby. Nice game for Reyes tonight

Comment

• That's pretty weak that Volquez can serve his suspension while on the DL. Anyone who's gonna get TJ surgery might as well roid up from now on.

Comment

• This umpire's zone in the Cleveland/Minnesota game is high-schoolish. Absolutely monstrous.
                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• I just checked fantasy so I'm late to this party but 9 stolen bases against Martinez? lmao.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                    I just checked fantasy so I'm late to this party but 9 stolen bases against Martinez? lmao.
                    Martinez is terrible at throwing runners out, but a lot of that is on Wakefield too. The Royals got two off of Wake in his first start. Almost half of the opposing teams stolen bases this year have come with Wakefield on the mound (11/23).

Comment

• If Vladimir Guerrero is stealing bases off of you, you know you have a problem with holding runners. The guy can barely walk anymore. but damn, he's still a great hitter.

I don't know if I've liked a player more than the Montreal Expos version of Big Daddy Vladdy. Guy was UNBELIEVABLE for about a 3 year period.

Highlights : Seeing him hit a homer on a bouncing breaking ball, seeing him one hop the catcher from the very deep RF corner of Olympic Stadium, seeing him frequently hit mammoth 440+ foot HR's
                      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Black Jesus

Comment

• Let the Heyward circle jerk begin again.

First the Devils, now Madson blows a 3 run lead.

What have I done to the sports gods?

Comment

• I was just telling my dad if Heyward scores people will go bananas.....well I called it!! Heywarddddddddddddddd!!!

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                            2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                            2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• heyward is teh sex

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

• I think Heyward has the quickest bat I have ever seen

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information