MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by djp View Post
    If Vladimir Guerrero is stealing bases off of you, you know you have a problem with holding runners. The guy can barely walk anymore. but damn, he's still a great hitter.

I don't know if I've liked a player more than the Montreal Expos version of Big Daddy Vladdy. Guy was UNBELIEVABLE for about a 3 year period.

Highlights : Seeing him hit a homer on a bouncing breaking ball, seeing him one hop the catcher from the very deep RF corner of Olympic Stadium, seeing him frequently hit mammoth 440+ foot HR's
    from 98 to 02 the man was just ridiculous

Comment

• Heywardddddddddddddddddddddddddd what a stud.

Just like me !

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
        It's Edinson Volquez. He's just undoing Dusty's damage.

Hamilton for Volquez: "The Drug Deal".

I wonder how this effects his rookie of the year candidacy.

Also Kevin Slowey is completely dominating the Indians right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
          I wonder how this effects his rookie of the year candidacy.

Also Kevin Slowey is completely dominating the Indians right now.
          He'll get it in 2011.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Jose sucks LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Stash View Post
              That's pretty weak that Volquez can serve his suspension while on the DL. Anyone who's gonna get TJ surgery might as well roid up from now on.
              You don't get paid while suspended though. He's probably going to lose a couple hundred thousand because of the roids.

Comment

• Ryan Ludwick has two homers tonight woo-hoo! Oh yeah, this Pujols bum just hit one out too.

Comment

• Dan Haren pitching in the home run derby over in Arizona. Two to Ludwick, one to Pujols. Not even out of the third yet. Does have 6ks though.

Haren on my fantasy team. Again, sports gods, what did I do to deserve this?!

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                    Dan Haren pitching in the home run derby over in Arizona. Two to Ludwick, one to Pujols. Not even out of the third yet. Does have 6ks though.

Haren on my fantasy team. Again, sports gods, what did I do to deserve this?!
                    Don't worry, Kyle Lohse is pitching for us. He should go back to playing left field in the 20th inning.....so Haren can still get a W.

Comment

• Goooooooooooooooooo Bravesssssssssssss!!!! woooooooooooooooooo

#4 Duke Blue Devils (4-1)
                      2010 & 2015 National Champions!!!
                      2015 2K Classic Champions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cESr9VWpZc0
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sO4iMIahsAs

Comment

• Just a nice, solid win from the Twins. No funny stuff besides the fact that we still can't hit with the bags full. Hopefully that evens itself out soon.
                        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• The Braves still got shutout for 8 innings by Kyle Kendrick. Kyle ******* Kendrick.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                            The Braves still got shutout for 8 innings by Kyle Kendrick. Kyle ******* Kendrick.
                            And still won. ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              The Braves still got shutout for 8 innings by Kyle Kendrick. Kyle ******* Kendrick.
                              Isn't that the guy who got the prank pulled on him about being traded to the Japanese league or something?
                              "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                                Isn't that the guy who got the prank pulled on him about being traded to the Japanese league or something?
                                It is indeed. Sometimes I wish it really happened.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information