No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirates getting outscored 16-1 in two games against the Brew Crew. That is the sex.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
      Pirates getting outscored 16-1 in two games against the Brew Crew. That is the sex.
      Jason Heyward is going to hear foot steps all season for ROY if Alcides Escobar keeps hitting the ball the way he is. Led of back-to-back innings with triples tonight.

Comment

• I predict Randy Winn doesn't make it until June 10 before getting DFA'd or dumped by the Yankees.

Comment

• yooooooooouuuukkkk

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
              Jason Heyward is going to hear foot steps all season for ROY if Alcides Escobar keeps hitting the ball the way he is. Led of back-to-back innings with triples tonight.

He never hit this well in the minors so I really doubt he keeps it up. Heyward is a lock.

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                15 straight scoreless for Liriano.. very nice
                He's about as close to his original self right now as I ever could have hoped. Hitting 93-94 on the fastball and the slider looks great, looks like he has the control thing worked out too.

If he keeps this up we're winning at least 90 games this year.

Comment

• Phil Hughes looking super sexy tonight. Doing it mostly on all fastballs and cutters too. Barely even working in his curve.

Comment

• At worst, the Rays are looking at an 8-2 road trip.

Comment

• Phil Hughes with a no hitter through 6 2/3.

Comment

• I've always loved Oakland as a pitchers park. With all the foul territory there, you're good for probably 2 extra outs a game that you wouldn't get in maybe any other ballpark.

Comment

• ^ Make it 7 - time for some fun on YES!

King Felix has gone through 7 innings giving up one unearned run with just 80 pitches. Should be a CG easy.
                          "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• Has Liriano reached must add status for fantasy yet.......10 team?
                            When I eat, it is the food that is scared.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
                              Has Liriano reached must add status for fantasy yet.......10 team?
                              Definitely. Unless you start like 4 pitchers a week or something.
                              "I'm Ko Simpson!"

- Ko Simpson

Comment

• I'm not going to comment any extra but I am staying up later then I wanted to to see how Hughes finishes this game out

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                                Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information