Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Rob S View Post
    Has Liriano reached must add status for fantasy yet.......10 team?


    Definitely. He probably should have been drafted.

    Also is it really fair for Halladay to face NL hitters all year? He's going to win like 23 games this year.

    Comment


    • If Phil Hughes gets the no-hitter, the NFL Draft is gonna be canceled for more Yankees coverage.
      R.I.P. L.E.F.
      "I am the one who knocks!"

      Comment


      • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
        Definitely. He probably should have been drafted.

        Also is it really fair for Halladay to face NL hitters all year? He's going to win like 23 games this year.
        25 is the goal.
        "I'm Ko Simpson!"

        - Ko Simpson

        Comment


        • Originally posted by gpngc View Post
          25 is the goal.
          I wouldn't be shocked. I'm not quite sure why I went with 23 actually.

          Not that wins matter at all for pitchers though.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
            If Phil Hughes gets the no-hitter, the NFL Draft is gonna be canceled for more Yankees coverage.
            Hopefully that Yankee coverage only gets interrupted when the Giants select McClain and then back to Yankee coverage.

            That was crappy hit.

            Comment


            • Hughes blows it himself??????????????

              Magical sig by OSUGiants

              SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


              Originally posted by Job
              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

              So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

              Comment


              • What an absolutely ***** way to lose the no hitter

                I'm out


                Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                Show me your Wang, if you will.

                Comment


                • As soon as I turned it on...

                  Why did he think it was in the air? It hit his chest LOL.
                  "I'm Ko Simpson!"

                  - Ko Simpson

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                    Hughes blows it himself??????????????
                    He did. His next start is against the Orioles, so he should have another opportunity at it.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                      He did. His next start is against the Orioles, so he should have another opportunity at it.
                      Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm false, we just signed Corey Patterson so the division is in the bag

                      Magical sig by OSUGiants

                      SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                      Originally posted by Job
                      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                      So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                        I wouldn't be shocked. I'm not quite sure why I went with 23 actually.

                        Not that wins matter at all for pitchers though.
                        If he started 35 or 36 games, dare I say 30? That would be absolutely epic.
                        "I'm Ko Simpson!"

                        - Ko Simpson

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by gpngc View Post
                          If he started 35 or 36 games, dare I say 30? That would be absolutely epic.
                          I hope he wins 30, Phillies get to the World Series, and lose in 6 again to the Yankees.

                          Comment


                          • The 2010 AL MVP just homered to tie the game in the 9th inning.
                            R.I.P. L.E.F.
                            "I am the one who knocks!"

                            Comment


                            • Good news: Brian Fuentes still sucks.


                              RIP TheManInBlack

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                                Good news: Brian Fuentes still sucks.
                                What a relief! (reverse pun possibly intended).
                                R.I.P. L.E.F.
                                "I am the one who knocks!"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information