Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
    Good news: Brian Fuentes still sucks.
    Man, closers sure are reliable players who are worth a big money investment!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
      Man, closers sure are reliable players who are worth a big money investment!
      You are just a mean person for talking about B.J. Ryan like that :D

      Magical sig by OSUGiants

      SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


      Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

      So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Don Vito View Post


        Cantu with a 19 game hitting streak!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
          Man, closers sure are reliable players who are worth a big money investment!


          I laugh at this statement. Actually I can't laugh, cause I'm not human.

          Comment


          • Mo is the exception to all rules when it comes to relievers.


            RIP TheManInBlack

            Comment


            • LOL at the Pirates.

              Comment


              • 18-0 Brewers in the top of the 9th. Priates closer Octavio Dotel on the mound. Bases loaded walk, 19-0. Single for Brewers pitcher Manny Parra, 20-0.

                Comment


                • 20-0 Brewers. Good thing they brought their closer in for the 9th. This one could come down to the wire.
                  R.I.P. L.E.F.
                  "I am the one who knocks!"

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
                    20-0 Brewers. Good thing they brought their closer in for the 9th. This one could come down to the wire.
                    Hoffman hadn't pitched since the 15th.



                    The Brewers outscored Pittsburgh 36-1 in this three game series.

                    Comment


                    • Comment


                      • Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                        I hope he wins 30, Phillies get to the World Series, and lose in 6 again to the Yankees.
                        Dude... not cool.

                        Comment


                        • So hines, was losing 28-0 in two consecutive games what you meant by the Pirates surprising people this year?

                          Because ill admit I didn't even think they'd pull off something like that.

                          Wow 36-1 in 3 games...even more impressive.
                          Last edited by iowatreat54; 04-22-2010, 05:25 PM.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                            So hines, was losing 28-0 in two consecutive games what you meant by the Pirates surprising people this year?

                            Because ill admit I didn't even think they'd pull off something like that.

                            Wow 36-1 in 3 games...even more impressive.
                            I said they COULD surprise.

                            Comment


                            • Justin Smoak being called up, Chris Davis to AAA

                              http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/mlb...ory?id=5127848

                              Comment


                              • So the Rays are pretty good.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information