X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
    I said they COULD surprise.
    Any team COULD surprise.

The Lions COULD win the Super Bowl. I mean, mathematically, it is possible. 0.000000006% is STILL A CHANCE!

R.I.P. L.E.F.
    "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Yay, a perfectly good performance from Buchholz (6.2 IP, 3 ER, 10 K's, 1 BB) and the bullpen (2.1 IP, 0 ER), wasted by the inability to score runs against the ******* Rangers pitching staff.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
        So hines, was losing 28-0 in two consecutive games what you meant by the Pirates surprising people this year?

Because ill admit I didn't even think they'd pull off something like that.

Wow 36-1 in 3 games...even more impressive.
        HA! There is hope for a team worst then my O's! :D

As always sorry Hines, this horror cruise but we're on it together.

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
        On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
        Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Rays sign Ben Zobrist to a 5 year deal. Terms have not been released.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
            HA! There is hope for a team worst then my O's! :D

As always sorry Hines, this horror cruise but we're on it together.
            I have NEVER seen anything so pathetic in my life. 36-1 in three games? That's a ******* laugher. I know that they weren't gonna contend this year, but to be this ******* bad? Wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
              I have NEVER seen anything so pathetic in my life. 36-1 in three games? That's a ******* laugher. I know that they weren't gonna contend this year, but to be this ******* bad? Wow.
              Yes but in 30 years we will be the ones laughing!!!!!!!!

I can still dream right?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
              On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
              Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                Yes but in 30 years we will be the ones laughing!!!!!!!!

I can still dream right?
                I could see us making some kind of run in 2-5 years IMO. We both have young talent on the big club and in the system.

Comment

• Mark Teixeira just trucked Bobby Wilson at the plate. That had to hurt.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Guess what? The Pirates lost again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurricanes25 View Post
                      Mark Teixeira just trucked Bobby Wilson at the plate. That had to hurt.
                      big time collision

Comment

• To anyone out there still using W-L record to judge pitchers-

Neftali Feliz pitched 1 inning, gave up three hits and two runs, blew the save, and also picked up the win.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                          To anyone out there still using W-L record to judge pitchers-

Neftali Feliz pitched 1 inning, gave up three hits and two runs, blew the save, and also picked up the win.
                          About 19 more and he'll lock up the CY Young.

Comment

• Ike Davis first career HR tonight and it was a bomb. Came up a couple feet short of the Shea Bridge at Citi.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                              Ike Davis first career HR tonight and it was a bomb. Came up a couple feet short of the Shea Bridge at Citi.
                              Haha, it was epic. One of the longest hit at Citi Field. No doubt Ike has some immense power.

WE LIKE IKE!
                              (shameless self-promotion)
                              Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                              https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Im gonna say keep an eye on Mike Leake to finish in the top of the NL Rookie of the Year voting.
                                1-0 with a 3.92 ERA and once he gets the walks down, that will drop.

If you have seen him pitch this year, the kid has amazing potential. He has a GO/AO ratio of 31-12 and it has gotten better the last 3 games.
                                6-6
                                12-4
                                13-2

Just saying, for a kid who skipped the minors, dont be shocked to hear his name at the top of that list.

bonekrusher
                                The Twitters
                                themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information