MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
    Im gonna say keep an eye on Mike Leake to finish in the top of the NL Rookie of the Year voting.
    1-0 with a 3.92 ERA and once he gets the walks down, that will drop.

If you have seen him pitch this year, the kid has amazing potential. He has a GO/AO ratio of 31-12 and it has gotten better the last 3 games.
    6-6
    12-4
    13-2

Just saying, for a kid who skipped the minors, dont be shocked to hear his name at the top of that list.

By the top you mean near the top right? Because word has it there is someone in Atlanta that might do some things this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
      By the top you mean near the top right? Because word has it there is someone in Atlanta that might do some things this year.
      Well I never said he would win because there are two good players in Atlanta (Heyward) and New York (Ike). Even if Leake as a remarkable year for someone who skipped the minors especially as a pitcher, I wouldnt expect him to beat out Heyward. Even if by all accounts Leake has a better year. Not saying he will.
      No way a little surfer dude in Cincinnati wins it over them.

bonekrusher
      The Twitters
      themaninblack

Comment

• At least I can take solace in the fact that the Twins are good as hell this year.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
        Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Nick Blackburn is so terrible.

Comment

• HTF do you miss a call THAT blatent?that ump must be suspended/fired

Comment

• Brodeur ... ZITO!!!!!!!!!!!
              The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                Brodeur ... ZITO!!!!!!!!!!!
                How many strikeouts?

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Zito's been awesome this year. I'm glad I drafted him in my NL only league.

Comment

• Congrats Brewers. Going from out scoring the Pirates 36-1 to being outscored 22-2 by the Cubs.

Talk about up and down.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                      Congrats Brewers. Going from out scoring the Pirates 36-1 to being outscored 22-2 by the Cubs.

Talk about up and down.
                      Don't worry, they'll beat up on the Pirates once again tomorrow. I hate playing the Brewers.

Comment

• David Price is a ******* man.

9 IP, 4H, 9k, 1BB, 0ER

Comment

• Woooo sweep!

25-4 in 3 games.

Comment

• Orioles win, Orioles win!!!!!!!!!!!!! BWAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                            On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                            Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                              Woooo sweep!

25-4 in 3 games.
                              Nice. The Cubs should do some silly, choreographed celebration at home plate.
                              The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                                Nice. The Cubs should do some silly, choreographed celebration at home plate.
                                Or even better, have an $18 million middle reliever.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information