No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Verlander over 100 already. Will the white Dusty Baker leave him out for 125 again?
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
      He walked Jackson on 5 pitches last inning
      I was not in the room but he got out of the inning so quickly that I assumed.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Good god Liriano's slider looks filthy tonight
        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Jim Thome infield hit.

Comment

• This ump in the Tigers/Twins game is soooooo bad. That ball was closer to the opposite batters box than home plate.

Comment

• Andy LaRoche has 11 hits in his past 16 at bats. Not too bad. Glad he is actually hitting the ball now. He is looking like a bright spot on a terrible 7 game stretch.
              Last edited by Hines; 04-27-2010, 09:44 PM.

Comment

• watching the dodgers play is like watching the Rams play, very frustrating

Comment

• 23 straight scoreless for Liriano.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                    Andy LaRoche has 11 hits in his passed 16 at bats. Not too bad. Glad he is actually hitting the ball now. He is looking like a bright spot on a terrible 7 game stretch.
                    Past 11 at bats not passed.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      Past 11 at bats not passed.
                      Thank you, good sir.

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                        23 straight scoreless for Liriano.
                        Glad we could help him out with that.
                        R.I.P. L.E.F.
                        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Cliff Pennington having a great day for the A's in the leadoff spot. A single, two doubles and a home run. Responsible for 4 of the 6 Oakland runs today.

Runs.

Not points.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• Liriano is back.

Thanks for playing AL Central.

Comment

• Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
                              Cliff Pennington having a great day for the A's in the leadoff spot. A single, two doubles and a home run. Responsible for 4 of the 6 Oakland runs today.

Runs.

Not points.
                              Too bad Sheets got rocked, I hate wasting all these points.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                                Liriano is back.

Thanks for playing AL Central.
                                Unfortunately, he can't pitch every inning of every game.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information