No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For real though but Coletti was right here. Kemp was not playing hard at all.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Does anyone know what the situation is with the Pirates closer role? Dotel hasn't been very good and Meek has looked good in middle relief and came in tonight with a clean 9th inning of work for the save. Any chance Meek keeps the job?

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
        Meek in for the save?
        I was surprised to see that. Meek is beasting this year.

Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
        Does anyone know what the situation is with the Pirates closer role? Dotel hasn't been very good and Meek has looked good in middle relief and came in tonight with a clean 9th inning of work for the save. Any chance Meek keeps the job?
        I still think it's Dotel's, but if he keeps struggling, Meek or Hanrahan can be the closer.

Comment

• You think Meek is worth a pickup in fantasy leagues?

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• He should be getting more innings. I'd pick him up, but don't kill me or anyone else if he only pitches a few games.

Comment

• Also, what the **** is wrong with the Dodgers? I had them as a NL contender and they have looked like **** so far this season. Getting shut out by Brian ******* Burress?

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                He should be getting more innings. I'd pick him up, but don't kill me or anyone else if he only pitches a few games.
                I got Meek in my NL-only league pumped about it.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                  You think Meek is worth a pickup in fantasy leagues?
                  Well, he can't be worse than Dotel. Go for it.
                  The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• David Freese with a 6 RBI game today. I like very much.

Comment

• Just read that Dotel will remain the closer as he was only getting a day off last night.

Comment

• John Buck with 3 homers, WTF?!

Comment

• ok, I got offered a 6 for 1 trade in my 6 by 6 (extra categories are OBP and Quality Starts) keeper, I need help sorting out if I want to do it

I trade: Evan Longoria (I'd drop Matsui, Saito, Clayton Richard, Marlon Byrd [I have a bunch of injuries, was riding the hot streak], Jason Kubel)

I get: Chase Headley, BJ Upton, Ryan Howard, Ricky Nolasco, Tommy Hanson and Jon Rauch

my Lineup

C - Miguel Olivo (riding the hot streak, I realize he'll be an OBP sinkhole)
                          1B - Ryan Howard
                          2B - Gordon Beckham
                          3B - Chase Headley
                          SS - Jose Reyes
                          OF - Justin Upton
                          OF - BJ Upton
                          OF - Manny Ramirez
                          UTIL - Paul Konerko (until Tex starts hitting in the summer)

P - Cain, Wainwright, Christ Carpenter, Strasburg, Hanson Nolasco, Porcello (he's locked to the bench atm)
                          RP - Rauch, Soriano, Franklin

I don't want to deal Longo at all but, my team blows and I think this strengthens it. We keep 7 in our league if it matters
                          Last edited by The Dude Abides; 04-30-2010, 01:42 PM.

www.blackmetalink.com
                          VOTED BEST TATTOO SHOP IN CLEVELAND

Comment

• Ryan Madson out 3 weeks with a broken toe. Must have kicked something after he blew the save.
                            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Ugh. 31 more days until the Cubs bring Starlin Castro up. Sigh...

Comment

• Originally posted by The Dude Abides View Post
                                ok, I got offered a 6 for 1 trade in my 6 by 6 (extra categories are OBP and Quality Starts) keeper, I need help sorting out if I want to do it

I trade: Evan Longoria (I'd drop Matsui, Saito, Clayton Richard, Marlon Byrd [I have a bunch of injuries, was riding the hot streak], Jason Kubel)

I get: Chase Headley, BJ Upton, Ryan Howard, Ricky Nolasco, Tommy Hanson and Jon Rauch

my Lineup

C - Miguel Olivo (riding the hot streak, I realize he'll be an OBP sinkhole)
                                1B - Ryan Howard
                                2B - Gordon Beckham
                                3B - Chase Headley
                                SS - Jose Reyes
                                OF - Justin Upton
                                OF - BJ Upton
                                OF - Manny Ramirez
                                UTIL - Paul Konerko (until Tex starts hitting in the summer)

P - Cain, Wainwright, Christ Carpenter, Strasburg, Hanson Nolasco, Porcello (he's locked to the bench atm)
                                RP - Rauch, Soriano, Franklin

I don't want to deal Longo at all but, my team blows and I think this strengthens it. We keep 7 in our league if it matters
                                I'd do it because Chase Headley rules.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information