MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
    While I know it is unlikely Kelly Johnson or Konerko keep it up...if I move Adrian(which seems like most likely candidate at this point) i would move konerko to first and then Kelly Johnson to UTIL
    I wouldn't do it if I had to move Adrian. Not on top of Johan. Adrian's stock is going to go through the roof when he gets out of Petco and into a real lineup. One, sometimes two starts a week of Halladay is definitely not worth Johan and Gonzalez, in my opinion. The only way I would do it, is Johan and Upton.

Comment

• The Royals. :(

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
        The Royals. :(
        Soria gave you guys a chance two nights in a row.

Comment

• Hey guys, I posted this in the Fantasy Baseball thread but I have a feeling this one gets visited more. So I need your opinions on this one. I got Josh Johnson and Adam Wainright on my team as my two studs. My other starters are pretty iffy. They are Randy Wolf, Ted Lilly, Carl Pavano and Joel Piniero.

I was thinking of dropping one of them and picking up either Chris Volstad, Rich Harden or Brandon Morrow.

Now which one should I drop, if any, and which should I pick up!? I am leaning towards dropping either Piniero or Pavano and picking up Morrow, who's last couple starts have been very good and he's like top 5 in K's right now. It's a H2H league and the categories are Wins (W), Losses (L), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP), Strikeouts per Walk Ratio (K/BB)

Thanks for the help!
          Last edited by thebow305; 05-02-2010, 02:25 AM.

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
            Soria gave you guys a chance two nights in a row.
            my heart went in my throat when Longo hit that ball 2 nights ago.

btw...Royals trade RHP Carlos Rosa to Arizona for SS Rey Navarro

Comment

• i dont know who either of those people are but we need relief pitching far more than another infielder

Comment

• Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                Hey guys, I posted this in the Fantasy Baseball thread but I have a feeling this one gets visited more. So I need your opinions on this one. I got Josh Johnson and Adam Wainright on my team as my two studs. My other starters are pretty iffy. They are Randy Wolf, Ted Lilly, Carl Pavano and Joel Piniero.

I was thinking of dropping one of them and picking up either Chris Volstad, Rich Harden or Brandon Morrow.

Now which one should I drop, if any, and which should I pick up!? I am leaning towards dropping either Piniero or Pavano and picking up Morrow, who's last couple starts have been very good and he's like top 5 in K's right now. It's a H2H league and the categories are Wins (W), Losses (L), Saves (SV), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP), Strikeouts per Walk Ratio (K/BB)

Thanks for the help!
                Anyone????

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                  i dont know who either of those people are but we need relief pitching far more than another infielder
                  Prepare to be underwhelmed.

Comment

• When's the draft?

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                      When's the draft?
                      June 7th - 9th.

Comment

• Evan Longoria is sexy.

Comment

• Edwin Jackson looking stellar so far.

I think his first first pitch strike was just to the 7th batter of the game.

Comment

• I just can't believe how terrible the Twins are hitting with the bases loaded. 6-36 on the season now. Law of averages better get us like 10 grand slams in a row soon.
                            Last edited by djp; 05-02-2010, 02:15 PM.
                            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
                              Evan Longoria is sexy.
                              I raise you a Robinson Cano is sexy.

Comment

• Of course, Nick Punto breaks the spell with a 2 run base hit.
                                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information