No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ZOMGZ!!!! Eugenio Velez has a positive fielding WAR? That's ******* impossible. He's the worst fielder in the MLB. Some of these sabr stats are really bad.
    The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
      ZOMGZ!!!! Eugenio Velez has a positive fielding WAR? That's ******* impossible. He's the worst fielder in the MLB. Some of these sabr stats are really bad.

Single season UZR isn't enough to judge with, let alone 25 games.

Comment

ZOMGZ!!!! Eugenio Velez has a positive fielding WAR? That's ******* impossible. He's the worst fielder in the MLB. Some of these sabr stats are really bad.
        That is an insanely small sample size.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          I don't see how that's relevant to the discussion.

I'm going to assume that TJ thought I said "poopy" ass Phillies when it is actually another word for Rudy Cool ass Phillies.

Comment

• Does Moyer really think that curve that almost hit him was on purpose? If he hits someone with his 75 MPH fastball because of that I'll be pissed.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
              Single season UZR isn't enough to judge with, let alone 25 games.
              Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
              That is an insanely small sample size.
              But Velez is epically bad. His awfulness should overpower small sample sizes. True story Bro.
              The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

But Velez is epically bad. His awfulness should overpower small sample sizes. True story Bro.
                Yeah well you thought Zito was bad, and I said he would bounce back, so I win.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Oh get over yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                    I'm going to assume that TJ thought I said "poopy" ass Phillies when it is actually another word for Rudy Cool ass Phillies.
                    I understand you're bitter right now but your team is from New York so I don't think you have any right to call any team 'Rudy Cool.'

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                      I understand you're bitter right now but your team is from New York so I don't think you have any right to call any team 'Rudy Cool.'
                      NY>Philly. Or any place really. EDIT: Any place over Philly that is.
                      Last edited by ATLDirtyBirds; 05-02-2010, 09:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                        Does Moyer really think that curve that almost hit him was on purpose? If he hits someone with his 75 MPH fastball because of that I'll be pissed.
                        It would be the responsible thing to do against Wright. It won't hurt Wright one bit and he doesn't have to pitch around him. If anything it saves him a couple pitches. Then we can call it even. haha

Comment

I always give you credit. I'll probably stop doing that now.

Comment

• We should have pitched Lidge in the ninth to get him some more work against MLB competition with a huge lead.

Comment

• The Royals sent down Alex Gordon because he struggled in 31 at bats? For ***** sake that organization is pathetic.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

The Royals sent down Alex Gordon because he struggled in 31 at bats? For ***** sake that organization is pathetic.
                                He's been struggling for a few years now. They can also delay his free agency for another year now if he does ever put it together.
                                Last edited by Jughead10; 05-03-2010, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information