No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Wilson has made 3 errors and Gutierrez had a ball drop in front of him.

Comment

• The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
        Did I hear that right? Sportscenter just said another Phillies fan ran on the field tonight?
        Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
        Hahaha Hamels's reaction when he sees the fan is fantastic.

He looks up see what all the fuss is about, then just hangs his head. I imagine he thought, "I am disappoint."
        I told you guys when it happened. It obviously threw Hamels off.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post

Ernie Harwell has passed at age 92, rest in peace.
          I know that RIP threads seem to get frowned upon anymore, but this guy is worthy of his own thread. The man was a legend. If you grew up listening to any baseball, you heard a lot of this mans voice. A class guy on top of that.

Mike and Mike are taking a lot of calls from people with personal stories and memories of him and Im enjoying hearing these stories.

RIP Ernie Harwell.

Comment

• PHILADELPHIA -- A 34-year-old man ran onto the field during the Cardinals-Phillies game Tuesday night and was apprehended without incident, a day after a teenager was Tasered in the outfield at Citizens Bank Park.Security did not use a Taser to stop the latest fan on the field. Police said the man from Warminster was charged with defiant trespass, disorderly conduct and narcotics possession.
            The Philadelphia Phillies were leading St. Louis 1-0 in the top of the ninth inning when a guy hopped over the fence in left field and ran along the warning track waving his arms. The sellout crowd booed and he was soon captured.
            A grown man ran onto the field with narcotics in his possession. Seriously? I'm glad the crowd booed.

Oh, and my avatar is sexy but I might have to change it to Carlos Ruiz.

The Jackass.
            Last edited by tjsunstein; 05-05-2010, 08:22 AM.

Comment

• Anyone have 4 top starters better than the Yankees right now? Now only if Javy could get going. Maybe we can just shelve him until interleague.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post

Ernie Harwell has passed at age 92, rest in peace.
                the greatest voice in baseball history.

R.I.P :(

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                  Anyone have 4 top starters better than the Yankees right now? Now only if Javy could get going. Maybe we can just shelve him until interleague.
                  The Giants do. And if you want to take it to 5 starters, ******-ass Todd Wellemeyer has been better than Javy.
                  The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                    The Giants do. And if you want to take it to 5 starters, ******-ass Todd Wellemeyer has been better than Javy.
                    True they are close. But NL teams don't count in my opinion. The difference between the leagues is still growing. Any league that can have Silva and Livan dominating games, has to be taken with a grain of salt.

Comment

True they are close. But NL teams don't count in my opinion. The difference between the leagues is still growing. Any league that can have Silva and Livan dominating games, has to be taken with a grain of salt.
                      Get off your high horse. St. Louis has a good 4. San Fran, too.

Cardinals:
                      Adam Wainwright - 4-1, 36k, 1.95 ERA, 0.86 WHIP
                      Chris Carpenter - 4-0, 39k, 2.84 ERA, 1.05 WHIP
                      Jamie Garcia - 3-1, 23k, 1.12 ERA, 1.00 WHIP
                      Brad Penny - 3-1, 18k, 1.55 ERA, 1.18 WHIP

Giants:
                      Tim Lincecum - 4-0, 56k, 1.70 ERA, 0.82 WHIP
                      Matt Cain - 1-1, 24k, 2.842 ERA, 1.01 WHIP
                      Barry Zito - 4-0, 24k, 1.528 ERA, 0.877 WHIP
                      Jonathan Sanchez - 2-2, 37k, 2.483 ERA, 1.20 WHIP

Comment

• Hasn't the NL been the stronger offensive league so far?
                        The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• so I am not as up to date on MLB draft prospects as NFL.who are some guys the Royals might consider?

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                            Hasn't the NL been the stronger offensive league so far?
                            Really? I don't think so. Every NL game I watch is 0-0 in the 5th or 6th inning still. I wanna make a bet with someone this year with interleague. Set an over/under for wins for the AL or NL.
                            Last edited by Jughead10; 05-05-2010, 10:40 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
                              so I am not as up to date on MLB draft prospects as NFL.who are some guys the Royals might consider?
                              Deck McGuire P Georgia Tech
                              Jameson Taillon P The Woodlands HS
                              Drew Pomeranz P Ole Miss
                              Manny Machado SS Brito HS

Comment

Anyone have 4 top starters better than the Yankees right now? Now only if Javy could get going. Maybe we can just shelve him until interleague.
                                The Pirates have better top 4 starters for the opposing team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information