Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
    Get off your high horse. St. Louis has a good 4. San Fran, too.
    You just worry about keeping your trashy fans off the field.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
      Really? I don't think so. Every NL game I watch is 0-0 in the 5th or 6th inning still. I wanna make a bet with someone this year with interleague. Set an over/under for wins for the AL or NL.
      Using the simplest measure, the NL has scored 1935 runs, the AL 1690.

      Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
        Using the simplest measure, the NL has scored 1935 runs, the AL 1690.
        Which is about exactly equal since the NL has 2 more teams than the AL. But I guess they have scored more runs than I though. Its that Pirate pitching.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
          You just worry about keeping your trashy fans off the field.
          Should I assume all Yankee fans are greasy, snobby, frontrunners?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
            Should I assume all Yankee fans are greasy, snobby, frontrunners?
            You can if you want.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
              Which is about exactly equal since the NL has 2 more teams than the AL. But I guess they have scored more runs than I though. Its that Pirate pitching.
              NL has no DH though.
              The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Borat View Post
                NL has no DH though.
                This is true. We'll see. So want to make a bet on interleague? We'd have to come up with a fair over/under number.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Borat View Post
                  NL has no DH though.
                  Thank God for that too.

                  bonekrusher
                  The Twitters
                  themaninblack

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                    Should I assume all Yankee fans are greasy, snobby, frontrunners?
                    It's very easy being a Yankees fan. I work at a store and I have a ton of people that talk down to me as a Mets fan when I have that game on the TV. I'd say 95% don't know their ass from their elbow. Now there are Mets fans that are the same that are re-tards but it's a much smaller group.
                    #Chop


                    sig by BoneKrusher

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                      It's very easy being a Yankees fan. I work at a store and I have a ton of people that talk down to me as a Mets fan when I have that game on the TV. I'd say 95% don't know their ass from their elbow. Now there are Mets fans that are the same that are re-tards but it's a much smaller group.
                      Haha I dunno about that. I think there are just less Mets fan all together.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                        Haha I dunno about that. I think there are just less Mets fan all together.
                        Well the bandwagon is in the Yankees parking lot now so I would agree with that. We all know what happens with the fairweather fans though.
                        #Chop


                        sig by BoneKrusher

                        Comment


                        • The top 7 players in the AL HR Leaderboard is weird:

                          1. Paul Konerko
                          2. Robinson Cano
                          3. Andruw Jones
                          4. Jose Guillen
                          5. Alex Gonzalez
                          6. Vernon Wells
                          7. Ty Wigginton
                          #Chop


                          sig by BoneKrusher

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                            Should I assume all Yankee fans are greasy, snobby, frontrunners?
                            HEY! for the record, my favorite players are Cano and Swisher. that should say something about what kind of fan I am.
                            We ALL bleed scarlet
                            New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                            UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                            Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                            BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                              HEY! for the record, my favorite players are Cano and Swisher. that should say something about what kind of fan I am.
                              Your two hottest players right now? ;)

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                                The top 7 players in the AL HR Leaderboard is weird:

                                1. Paul Konerko
                                2. Robinson Cano
                                3. Andruw Jones
                                4. Jose Guillen
                                5. Alex Gonzalez
                                6. Vernon Wells
                                7. Ty Wigginton
                                Since I'm an NL guy...

                                1. Andre Ethier
                                2. Kelly Johnson
                                3. Mark Reynolds
                                4. Jason Heyward
                                5. Chase Utley
                                6. Rod Barajas
                                7. Matt Kemp
                                8. Albert Pujols
                                9. Alfonso Soriano

                                I only put 9 because the NL has 9 positions, no DH handicap. :)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information