• Show
Clear All

• Rick Peterson was sort of right.
    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
      Rick Peterson was sort of right.
      He probably lasted about 3 more years than Peterson thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
        He probably lasted about 3 more years than Peterson thought.
        Yeah hence the sort of. Tampa was smart to get him up and out and soon as possible.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Dan Haren struck out nine in his first complete game this season, leading the Arizona Diamondbacks to a 6-3 victory over the struggling Houston Astros on Thursday night. Haren (4-1) allowed seven hits and walked one for his 10th career complete game, helping Arizona take three of four in the series. He hurled 111 pitches (81 strikes).

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
            Dan Haren struck out nine in his first complete game this season, leading the Arizona Diamondbacks to a 6-3 victory over the struggling Houston Astros on Thursday night. Haren (4-1) allowed seven hits and walked one for his 10th career complete game, helping Arizona take three of four in the series. He hurled 111 pitches (81 strikes).
            best part about that is he didn't have any of his stuff working, couldn't locate his cutter or splitter at all

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
              First, you brought the Cubs/fans into a convo that had nothing to do with them. Yea, you could probably have a legit point if yo was bitching about not scoring in general, but he was bitching about wasting a great start by not being able to score. Pretty much nothing like how the Cubs couldn't score on Burress because they didn't waste a good start by Wells. Not really the same.

Second, I was mocking you because you overreact to everything. After like 2 weeks of the season you said something like watch out for the Pirates they're going to surprise people. And then they promptly went through the worst series of baseball in 109 years.

Please, I know winning is rare for Pirates fans, and it's good you should enjoy it when it does happen. But don't try and make it seem like you didn't bring up the Cubs performance today just to gloat some more because no one cared earlier. There was absolutely no reason to even bring them up other than to bring attention to the fact that a ****** Pirates pitcher dominated them. Congrats.
              Can we Jays fans atleast have our fun :(

Comment

• So Andre Either just needs a fly ball to add to his walk off list.

Nope the asshole has to hit a grand slam.

Comment

• 2009 Pepsi Clutch Performer of the year

Dr. Dre in the house

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                    So Andre Either just needs a fly ball to add to his walk off list.

Nope the asshole has to hit a grand slam.
                    I don't understand how LaTroy Hawkins still has a job. He's been lousy since he left the Twins after the 2003 season.

Comment

• Do I drop Nate McClouth or Chipper Jones for Starlin Castro?

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                        Do I drop Nate McClouth or Chipper Jones for Starlin Castro?
                        if it's a keeper league... maybe.

Sig by me... Hold the applause.

Comment

• Jered Weaver for Nick Markakis?

I went with Weaver.
                          Last edited by tjsunstein; 05-07-2010, 04:01 PM.

Comment

• http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_567859.html

In addition to that awesomeness, Starlin Castro rules.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I think Charlie Morton sneaked into the Red Sox clubhouse and put on Beckett's jersey before the start of this last horror show, I mean inning.

Comment

• The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information