MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YotoJets007 View Post
    just curious which SP will be available for trade during this season. Just in case if Hughes and Chamberlain do not pitch well to save the rotation down in the season.
    Potentially Derek Lowe if the Braves fall flat.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      Platoon you douchesnozzle.
      That would make sense. Wonder if Raul needs to be platooned this year?

Comment

• Jesus Christ, Nick Johnson. Brian Burress sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
          That would make sense. Wonder if Raul needs to be platooned this year?
          Nah, he'll just be benched for Dominic Brown when he takes a nosedive in the first half.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
            Jesus Christ, Nick Johnson. Brian Burress sucks.
            It wasn't Nick Johnson who hit the double. That box score sucks. Yankees started taking out their starters already.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
              Potentially Derek Lowe if the Braves fall flat.
              I prefer Hanson. lol.

I looked through for few minutes. Lowe, Meche or Webb to start off. umm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                It wasn't Nick Johnson who hit the double. That box score sucks. Yankees started taking out their starters already.
                yeah... Weber it is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                  Nah, he'll just be benched for Dominic Brown when he takes a nosedive in the first half.
                  Haters gonna hate.

I mean if you continue to say it every offseason, you have to be right one of them, right?

Comment

• Nomar finally retires.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                      Nomar finally retires.
                      one down, two to go. Jeter and Arod.

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angele...ory?id=4983236

If I remembered my history correctly, US was not only a country that brought African people in as slavery. Most of all Caribbean Islands should have at least African genes.

Guerrero could contain this gene. tsk tsk tsk.

Comment

• Originally posted by YotoJets007 View Post
                          I saw Strasburg pitching in 2nd inning only. He has off landing so that means he will struggle with command regularly. He was able to get fastball down to get groundball. His breaking ball has sharp break but he throws too high as many hitters will hit off the breaking ball like it is a softball game. The channel did not show any mph but I can guess he threw a 92-94 heater for most of time.
                          Strasburg has very good mechanics, i dont know who you are to think you are going to critique him. He was very good with his location in his start and everyone on baseball tonight last night said that every gun had him working 97-98....so i dont know how you figure he was only throwing 92-94. I guess you better get a gun.

Originally posted by 49erNation85
                          I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.

Comment

• You know it's baseball season when the word douchenozzle makes an appearance.
                            The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by Borat View Post
                              You know it's baseball season when the word douchenozzle makes an appearance.
                              Suprisingly it wasn't referring to Sabean either.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                                Suprisingly it wasn't referring to Sabean either.
                                Sabean's just a dumbass who is immune to getting fired.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information