No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quick fantasy question here for you guys!

Would you start Ted Lilly tonight against the Marlins in Chicago?

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob S View Post
      So....Beckett and Javier Vazquez just got dropped in my league. Should I drop Tim Hudson or Trevor Hoffman for one of them?
      Pick up Beckett, and at least try and keep him on your bench for a couple of starts if you don't trust him. This is his third year in a row getting off to a poor start and he ended up fine each of the past two years. He has had three excellent starts this year so you know the ability is there.

Vazquez, I wouldn't touch right now. He hasn't thrown a single quality start and has only had one start in which he remotely looked like a major league pitcher. There seriously could be something mental with him and pitching for the Yankees. His career ERA in two stints with the Yankees is 5.41 compared to 4.12 with his other teams. His K:BB is 2.3:1 as a Yankee compared to 3.6:1 with other teams. Wait to see if he figures it out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
        What do you think we should set the over/under on totals run at? 16.5?
        24.5 runs combined.

Marcus Thames will probably have 3 homers off Tigers pitching.
        R.I.P. L.E.F.
        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Xiomera View Post
          24.5 runs combined.

Marcus Thames will probably have 3 homers off Tigers pitching.
          It could get ugly. Mitre can only give 70-75 pitches even if he's doing well, because he hasn't really been stretched out. So for the Yankees we could be looking at the major league debut of Ivan Nova to give us some middle relief innings if we need it. So who knows how that could go.

Comment

• Ross Ohlendorf comes back tonight! Yay!

Comment

• Damn it, Brad Thomas just lost the perfect game after 0.1 innings.
              R.I.P. L.E.F.
              "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                Quick fantasy question here for you guys!

Would you start Ted Lilly tonight against the Marlins in Chicago?
                Anyone????

Dolphins Dream Draft: 1. Jaylon Smith 2. Artie Burns 3. Landon Turner

Comment

• Originally posted by thebow305 View Post
                  Anyone????
                  Just start him and shush.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Arroyo is still perfect tonight as he continues to mow through the Pirates lineup.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
                      Arroyo is still perfect tonight as he continues to mow through the Pirates lineup.
                      This is what happened last time they faced off. Hopefully today, it's the same result as earlier in the year. He always pitches well against the Buccos.

Comment

• Do the Red Sox suck yet? Things could be worse than .500 or whatever their record is, but as I've said earlier, when we sign Adrian Beltre, Marco Scutaro, and Mike Cameron in free agency and talk it up as a new strategy instead of just ****** signings, it's frustrating when the team struggles. If you were going to spew this run prevention ********, you should have cut Varitek and offered enough to Jose Molina to get him behind the plate. Move Martinez to 1st, Youk to 3rd.

Instead the defense still sucks and they're on pace to break the record for most stolen bases allowed.
                        Last edited by sbh15; 05-10-2010, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• I hate Len Kasper sooooo much.

If anyone cares, the Marlins are going to score about 5 runs next inning on like 8 hits.

Comment

• Aki and Jeff Clement need to go away.

Comment

• Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
                              Weeks actually just re-injured his hip a few days ago. He is constantly hurting himself lunging for 1st base.
                              Damn, that sucks. He was playing pretty well too.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                                I hate Len Kasper sooooo much.

If anyone cares, the Marlins are going to score about 5 runs next inning on like 8 hits.
                                Boosh?...

CODY!!!! Haha awesome. "C Ross stole home, C Maybin stole second." :D

That is correct comahan
                                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                                <3 dg

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information