Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Martin Prado ALL OVER MY FACE!

    Comment


    • I still don't understand why the **** hitters swing at the first pitch.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
        Boosh?...

        CODY!!!! Haha awesome. "C Ross stole home, C Maybin stole second." :D
        Yup.

        "The Marlins haven't scored yet today, as Ted Lilly has a no hitter through 5."

        Thanks, you jackass. Seriously, you do it every time, and without fail, the next inning goes the no hitter, and soon after the lead.

        Comment


        • Poor Starlin. Having a horrible game defensively. :(

          Also, lol Hanley. You can't run on Soriano.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
            Poor Starlin. Having a horrible game defensively. :(

            Also, lol Hanley. You can't run on Soriano if he actually fields the ball.
            fixed it for you.

            bonekrusher
            The Twitters
            themaninblack

            Comment


            • I ******* hate Jim Leyland. He's single-handedly responsible if the Tigers blow this game.
              R.I.P. L.E.F.
              "I am the one who knocks!"

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Bengals78 View Post
                fixed it for you.
                Very true. But he still is ridiculous when it comes to throwing out runners. I mean, he doesn't even look like he tries on his throws and still easily throws out people. It's ridiculous.

                Comment


                • That was really short too, he had no business running on anyone.

                  That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post
                    That was really short too, he had no business running on anyone.
                    Yea, really don't know what Hanley was thinking. Probably assumed Alfi would either miss the ball or not be paying attention and throw it to 2nd/in the stands. Both of which are perfectly legitimate possibilities.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                      Yea, really don't know what Hanley was thinking. Probably assumed Alfi would either miss the ball or not be paying attention and throw it to 2nd/in the stands. Both of which are perfectly legitimate possibilities.
                      I love being able to have a laugh about bad LF now that Dunn is gone lol

                      bonekrusher
                      The Twitters
                      themaninblack

                      Comment


                      • Wow, Valverde. That was pretty sick.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by sbh15 View Post
                          Do the Red Sox suck yet? Things could be worse than .500 or whatever their record is, but as I've said earlier, when we sign Adrian Beltre, Marco Scutaro, and Mike Cameron in free agency and talk it up as a new strategy instead of just ****** signings, it's frustrating when the team struggles. If you were going to spew this run prevention ********, you should have cut Varitek and offered enough to Jose Molina to get him behind the plate. Move Martinez to 1st, Youk to 3rd.

                          Instead the defense still sucks and they're on pace to break the record for most stolen bases allowed.

                          You can have Jason Bay back. Where is that Bay-Sexson graph at Tampa? I could use a good cry.

                          Comment


                          • Comment


                            • So there is no reason Jaso shouldn't be starting every day.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                                You can have Jason Bay back. Where is that Bay-Sexson graph at Tampa? I could use a good cry.
                                Really after a month and a week? New record for you.
                                #Chop


                                sig by BoneKrusher

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information