X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• even after all those innings the Rays still lose

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
      Really after a month and a week? New record for you.

Easy buddy. I was angry and for good reason. The contract still isn't good (which has been my stance since day one) and if you are going to tell me you aren't disappointed in Bay's performance thus far, you are a liar.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
        Easy buddy. I was angry and for good reason. The contract still isn't good (which has been my stance since day one) and if you are going to tell me you aren't disappointed in Bay's performance thus far, you are a liar.
        Or course I'm dissapointed but I still think he'll turn it around quite soon. His defense has been much better than advertised which is also a nice suprise. With the money Holliday got I don't think Bay's contract is that terrible. The Bay and Sexson chart comparison was ridiculous.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Mike Moustakas is killing AA pitching right now.could be in AAA before year's end

Comment

• Phillies are getting extra home games now even though they will be Blue Jays home games. Stupid.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I'm a big Phils fan, and I think it absolutely sucks for Toronto. However, this is MLB's fault for doing that scheduling. Note that in the NBA, San Antonio and Chicago take big road trips every year during the circus. The league anticipate these events and schedule around them. The bright side is that the Phils will draw huge for Toronto, and they will get most of that money. That will help them financially.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                I'm a big Phils fan, and I think it absolutely sucks for Toronto. However, this is MLB's fault for doing that scheduling. Note that in the NBA, San Antonio and Chicago take big road trips every year during the circus. The league anticipate these events and schedule around them. The bright side is that the Phils will draw huge for Toronto, and they will get most of that money. That will help them financially.
                The last part is all that matters. Toronto is probably happy. 3 sellouts they wouldn't be getting in Toronto. More money in their pockets. How are they handling the concessions?

Comment

• My understanding is that with any home game, the home team keeps 90% of concessions, 70% of tickets, and a specified percentage of parking. I'm sure Phillies ownership is happy bc they don't have to pay the travel and get more of a take on the rest of it. Not sure how the split will work in this case.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• The other NL East teams really should be protesting this.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I much prefer this situation to the prior scenarios where Selig shipped full series to his daughter's team in Milwaukee. I think this situation isn't totally ideal for Toronto from a competitive sense, but from the financial side, it's the best situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                        The other NL East teams really should be protesting this.
                        In the end, I don't think these 3 games will make a difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                          In the end, I don't think these 3 games will make a difference.
                          I agree they probably won't but you never know.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I would say that the Mets/Nats/Braves/Marlins have no room to complain, as the Phillies have to play the Red Sox at least 3 games every year. "Natural rival" my arse!

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                              I would say that the Mets/Nats/Braves/Marlins have no room to complain, as the Phillies have to play the Red Sox at least 3 games every year. "Natural rival" my arse!
                              Umm we have to play the Yankees 6 games every year and no one else in the division has to. Should we get extra home games to make up for that? Cue Jughead with a snarky anti-Met comment.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• HAHA! I knew that was coming.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information