No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So how long do the pirates go before trading one of their starters?

RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
      So how long do the pirates go before trading one of their starters?
      I would say that Zach Duke would be the one to go, but I don't know who would want him at this point.

/facepalm

Comment

• Look on the bright side Hines. After the upcoming draft in a few weeks, you can start looking at next year's top 3 prospects.
        The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Dare I say Delmon Young might not be terrible anymore?
          "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• I just want John Russell, Aki, Jeff Clement, and the Nutting family out of Pittsburgh now. Bring up Alvarez, Tabata, Lincoln, Neil Walker and go from there. If they lose, then at least they're losing with their future.

I wished Mark Cuban and/or Mario Lemiuex and his team would just give the Nutting family a shitwad of cash and be done with it. At least I know they would try to bring a winner to the town of Pittsburgh.

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
              Dare I say Delmon Young might not be terrible anymore?
              Kubel is going to start being the odd man out here pretty soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                Phillies have been stealing signs from bullpen. MLB has told them to stop.

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/R...warning-051110
                LOL.

These guys are a joke.

They were evaluating Phillies' catcher while the Phillies were batting? What were they evaluating? How he adjust his cup in the dugout?

Comment

• Does anyone think Casey McGehee can sustain his current play? I drafted him late in my fantasy draft and right now he's my starting 3B. What should I expect from in the future?

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                    I just want John Russell, Aki, Jeff Clement, and the Nutting family out of Pittsburgh now. Bring up Alvarez, Tabata, Lincoln, Neil Walker and go from there. If they lose, then at least they're losing with their future.

I wished Mark Cuban and/or Mario Lemiuex and his team would just give the Nutting family a shitwad of cash and be done with it. At least I know they would try to bring a winner to the town of Pittsburgh.
                    Tabata's in his late 40s so I don't see how he can be the future.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                      Tabata's in his late 40s so I don't see how he can be the future.
                      I hate you.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
                        Does anyone think Casey McGehee can sustain his current play? I drafted him late in my fantasy draft and right now he's my starting 3B. What should I expect from in the future?
                        Casey keeps destroying projections of him, so at this point I'll go with average to slightly above average regular.

Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                        I hate you.
                        I just speak the truth.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
                          Does anyone think Casey McGehee can sustain his current play? I drafted him late in my fantasy draft and right now he's my starting 3B. What should I expect from in the future?
                          Being behind Braun and Fielder in the lineup will allow him to see chance after chance to produce. I don't think he'll keep up with what he's doing right now but I think we can expect to see .300, 20 HR, 90 RBI

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• **** you Phillies, you're all worthless. Especially Howard and Werth (in the field).

Comment

• So annoying. Waste a battling start by Halladay. He clearly didn't have his best stuff today, and they kind of threw it away.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• So I finally make the decision to bench Porcello's ass and this is what he gives me?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information