Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
    This is terrible.
    Nope, it is an outstanding decision. Molina handles pitching better. Posey is umm.. just a bat.

Comment

• Originally posted by YotoJets007 View Post
      Nope, it is an outstanding decision. Molina handles pitching better. Posey is umm.. just a bat.
      Just.......just go. Please.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
          Just.......just go. Please.

not until I get what I want.

Comment

Which is exactly why Jason Varitek is a better catcher than Joe Mauer. I mean Varitek haz caught 4 no hitterz!!!!!!!1

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
              Sick em, mugsy.
              Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
              It's only fair. Introduce him to how the MLB Discussion Thread works around here.
              On second thought, I think I'll let him hang himself a little more.
              The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                Which is exactly why Jason Varitek is a better catcher than Joe Mauer. I mean Varitek haz caught 4 no hitterz!!!!!!!1
                I thought it was only 2. I really don't care either way though.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Eh, that's taking it to an extreme obviously. They're not replacing Molina with Mauer. There's no guarantee that Posey will actually be that much better of a hitter than Molina in 2010.

Comment

Mauer handles pitching well. No?

Comment

I thought it was only 2. I really don't care either way though.
                      Bucholz, Lester, Lowe, Nomo.

Not that the pitchers matter it's all about calling a good game....

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                        Eh, that's taking it to an extreme obviously. They're not replacing Mauer for Molina. There's no guarantee that Posey will actually be that much better of a hitter than Molina in 2010.

I know it was a pretty horrible example, just the first one that I thought of.

But I find it very hard to believe Posey would put up worse than a .285 OBP.

Comment

Eh, that's taking it to an extreme obviously. They're not replacing Molina with Mauer. There's no guarantee that Posey will actually be that much better of a hitter than Molina in 2010.
                          He'll be enough that it matters to help building for the future. There's no reason to stop the future from happening.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

Eh, that's taking it to an extreme obviously. They're not replacing Mauer for Molina. There's no guarantee that Posey will actually be that much better of a hitter than Molina in 2010.

If Molina still bats cleanup then it is probably a reason because Posey wont be ready for that. Just put Posey anywhere on the field so he can bat in the lower portion of the lineup to allow him get enough experience for 2nd half this season or next season.

Comment

I know it was a pretty horrible example, just the first one that I thought of.

But I find it very hard to believe Posey would put up worse than a .285 OBP.
                              He wouldn't put up worse. But he might not slug as much as some people think either. He's still a prospect. A very good one but still a prospect. Molina gets a bad wrap. He was forced to hit 4th on a terrible offensive team. I'm sure that went into his offensive approach and he was counted on to drive in a lot of runs, and he isn't good enough of a player to be batting 4th.

Comment

He'll be enough that it matters to help building for the future. There's no reason to stop the future from happening.
                                The puzzling part was why start the clock last year. If you feel he isn't ready to be handling your staff yet, that's fine. But then why start the clock last year.

He's obviously the future, but he could still get some seasoning in the minors. Sure he tore up A+ and AAA (in the few ABs he had there) but he still hasn't had a ton of time down there. Despite how amazingly ready everyone thought Matt Weiters was last year, he really didn't have all that better of a season than Molina.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information