No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That is pretty much all you can get in KC bc the money isn't good, and the team isn't gonna win in the next 2-3 years. No one good will go there. That's not Moore's fault just yet.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
      Howell for Gathright,
      I still laugh over this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
        That is pretty much all you can get in KC bc the money isn't good, and the team isn't gonna win in the next 2-3 years. No one good will go there. That's not Moore's fault just yet.
        Wait, you mean it's not Dayton Moore's fault he can't unearth gems on minor league deals, do well in the draft, hire a competent manager, or trade for terrible players line Yuni?

huh.

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
          Until the Royals are able to build their farm system up so that it's providing sustained stud prospects to replace veterans who are leaving post arbitration, the situation in KC is bleak. There is a nice stable coming up so far, but they can't afford to miss on these top draft picks year after year.
          our farm system is much better then in years past.in the next few years the following players should be in KC:

Montgomery
          Crow
          Hosmer
          Moustakas
          Derrick Robinson
          Wil Myers
          Chris Dwyer
          Kila(he's up but may finally get consistent ab's)
          Noel Arguelles

while DM's ML moves suck our farm system is in so much better shape

Comment

• Great pitching duel between Santana and Johnson so far. 1-1 in the 7th and no pitcher has let up a walk.
            #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Andre Ethier: .385 AVG, 11 HR, 37 RBI

all 1st in the National League, god do I love Dre

Comment

• Please fire Manuel. Please, please, please, please.
                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Fish win on a wild pitch. Awesome.

That is correct comahan
                  I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                  <3 dg

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                    Please fire Manuel. Please, please, please, please.

Just patiently waiting for Omar and Jerry to be gone.

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                      Andre Ethier: .385 AVG, 11 HR, 37 RBI

all 1st in the National League, god do I love Dre
                      Miguel Cabrera says "Hi" from the American League.
                      R.I.P. L.E.F.
                      "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                        Ned Yost is a darn good manager and I mean it
                        No, he isn't.

Still though it might not be a bad fit in Kansas City. He did a pretty good job handling our young players in Milwaukee. It wasn't really until we got good that he started to look like a moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                          No, he isn't.

Still though it might not be a bad fit in Kansas City. He did a pretty good job handling our young players in Milwaukee. It wasn't really until we got good that he started to look like a moron.
                          I'm not the least bit surprised that you disagree with me.

He got the team to play above their abilities/expectations and they overachieved, but then a little more was invested into the team and the expectations went through the roof. He got fired when the team was 83-67, if they got anywhere near that this season then Macha would be considered great. His last season they acquired Sabathia and everyone knows how it went with him, but that team lacked pitching outside of him and that was the true weakness of the team, not the manager position.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Brewer fans, what are your plans for Ken Macha at the end of the season? Considering the fact we will be getting rid of Russell at the end of the year, I would like to see if Macha would coach for his hometown team next year if his contract is up or if you're going to fire him.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                              Brewer fans, what are your plans for Ken Macha at the end of the season? Considering the fact we will be getting rid of Russell at the end of the year, I would like to see if Macha would coach for his hometown team next year if his contract is up or if you're going to fire him.
                              You can have him! I want Willie to be manager in Milwaukee anyways

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
                                Please fire Manuel. Please, please, please, please.
                                Next manager of the New York Mets......Razor Shines!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information