Clear All

• I hate the Great American Small Park.
    2 HR for the Cards.
    Both barely clear the wall.

bonekrusher
    The Twitters
    themaninblack

Comment

• Oliver Perez makes me want to ******* slaughter people. Someone explain to me how the **** someone could give this flying sack of **** ****** 3 years 36 million. How ******* mind blowingly ******** do you have to be Omar you giant **********? Get the **** out of here, this **** cannot happen soon enough. I hope the entire Minaya family dies a horrible death for this madness. And **** you Jerry you **** in the mouth mumbling ************. You are stupid as **** and I would sleep like a ******* baby if you were to receive a metal pole through your eye.

Comment

• I have never seen a team step out of the box as much as the Yankees. I couldn't stand to watch this team everyday.

Comment

• Joseph ************* Mauer.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
            I have never seen a team step out of the box as much as the Yankees. I couldn't stand to watch this team everyday.
            Whatever works. People complain about the lengths of their games. But when you work counts deep and draw walks, throw pitchers off their rythm, and force multiple changes in the pen, you are going to play long games. I'd rather watch 4 hour games every night and have my team win in the 90s or even 100s every year then watch a losing team blow through a game in under 3 hours. Not saying thats the Twins though.

Comment

Joseph ************* Mauer.
              About time. I was starting to worry last year's power was a fluke.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                About time. I was starting to worry last year's power was a fluke.

Home run wise it might have been. He's still slugging .536 though.

**** you Baker. Is it ******* impossible for you to put up a zero after we score just one ******* time.

Comment

**** you Baker. Is it ******* impossible for you to put up a zero after we score just one ******* time.
                  Gardner is just too fast. 95% of baseball doesn't score there. Granted he would have scored anyway if A-Rod still got a single.

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                    Oliver Perez makes me want to ******* slaughter people. Someone explain to me how the **** someone could give this flying sack of **** ****** 3 years 36 million. How ******* mind blowingly ******** do you have to be Omar you giant **********? Get the **** out of here, this **** cannot happen soon enough. I hope the entire Minaya family dies a horrible death for this madness. And **** you Jerry you **** in the mouth mumbling ************. You are stupid as **** and I would sleep like a ******* baby if you were to receive a metal pole through your eye.
                    it wouldn't be the mlb thread unless ATL has a rage post once per page. yeah the mets are pretty pathetic.

Comment

• Finally a pujols HR. It's been over a month
                      Sam Bradford will be a bust- 2/24/2010

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes

Comment

• is any one else watching this Rangers/Jays game? ******* ridiculous.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Thank God for Damaso Marte.

Comment

• David Ortiz in April (16 games): .143/.238/.286, 1 HR, 4 RBI

David Ortiz in May (9 games): .344/.382/.844, 5 HR, 11 RBI

I hope this means he is starting to turn things around. He just better be serviceable for the rest of the year.

Comment

Thank God for Damaso Marte.
                              Somewhere Phil Coke is laughing.

Comment

• The Rays Offense is Reid Brignac tonight. Why the **** is Bartlett leading off?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information