Clear All

• Yuniesky Betancourt = Hideously Ugly

Comment

• Boston- get your **** together already
      -Boston Red Sox-New England Patriots-Boston Celtics-

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
        Boston- get your **** together already
        They'll score 10 runs off Armando today.

4 pitch walk to start the game.
        R.I.P. L.E.F.
        "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• I knew the start of the season wasn't going to last for the A's, but it still doesn't change my disappointment... Headed for another #12-ish draft pick...

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

• Hopefully. Lets just hope the bullpen doesn't give up 11 in the 8th then

Comment

• Welcome to the Big Leagues, Danny Worth.

Infield single with the bases loaded in his first career plate appearance.
              R.I.P. L.E.F.
              "I am the one who knocks!"

Comment

• lol Mets. <3

That is correct comahan
                I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                <3 dg

Comment

• Nice Hermida. Now JD Drew- you overpaid son of a -itch. Lets tie this up

Comment

• Originally posted by Nalej View Post
                    Nice Hermida. Now JD Drew- you overpaid son of a -itch. Lets tie this up
                    As worthless as he is offensively, he's been ridiculously good defensively. According to UZR he was the second best right fielder last year and so far this year (with a VERY small sample size admittedly) he's been the best defensive outfielder period.

Comment

• Yea, I know he's got a glove. My expectations for him when we signed him must have been too high 'cause I've been seriously disappointed with him.
                      Granted- the let down has all been on the offensive side. The injuries urk me as well.

Comment

• Soriano is so bad in the field. Wow.

Comment

• Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
                          I knew the start of the season wasn't going to last for the A's, but it still doesn't change my disappointment... Headed for another #12-ish draft pick...
                          When you build a team around pitching and defense and lose your two best starting pitchers it's gonna hurt. If we could stay healthy we might have a chance in the West, but it looks like another year where the A's will have to use the DL a billion times.

Comment

• I won't even watch anymore when we play the Yankees. It's just comical. We have had about 9 absolutely solid line drives that have been caught that took away a run in this series. I don't understand how one team can be so unlucky against the other on a consistent basis.
                            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• ******* blown call at first with 2 out just gave the Mets 3 runs.

That is correct comahan
                              I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                              <3 dg

Comment

• Nice catch, Pearce.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information