No announcement yet.

MLB Discussion Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got offered Cutch and Ian Stewart for Morneau. Should I do it?

Comment

• Ned Yost's Royals = 3-0

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
        I got offered Cutch and Ian Stewart for Morneau. Should I do it?
        Are you insane?
        "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

I wouldn't even consider it, unless you are stacked at 1B and really weak in the OF and desperate for steals. Morneau has been the 2nd best 1B this year in most scoring systems. In terms of fantasy, Stewart has been an average 2B and a below average 3B. McCutchen has been fantastic this year so far, but he's been playing over his head. Neither the home run numbers nor the average are sustainable.

Comment

• Went to Comerica for the Tigers-Red Sox game this afternoon. There was a wierdo in a full body "Tigger" suit who was constantly yelling out roars. He looked special.

Comment

Morneau is putting up Pujolsian numbers right now, no ****** way.

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                Are you insane?
                Originally posted by P-L View Post
                I wouldn't even consider it, unless you are stacked at 1B and really weak in the OF and desperate for steals. Morneau has been the 2nd best 1B this year in most scoring systems. In terms of fantasy, Stewart has been an average 2B and a below average 3B. McCutchen has been fantastic this year so far, but he's been playing over his head. Neither the home run numbers nor the average are sustainable.
                Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                Morneau is putting up Pujolsian numbers right now, no ****** way.
                I also have Pujols.

Comment

• What's your roster and what's the scoring system? Like I said, unless you are really hurting for OF help or steals, there is no reason to even think about considering it.

Comment

• Originally posted by P-L View Post
                    What's your roster and what's the scoring system? Like I said, unless you are really hurting for OF help or steals, there is no reason to even think about considering it.
                    My team is really pitching happy. I have nice bats like Pujols, Morneau, Weiters, Kinsler, Looney, Soto, Kendrick and Zimerman.

My outfield is nothing special. I have Bay, Hunter, Drew, Morgan, and Carlos Gonzalez. Solid, but nothing special IMO.

I turned down the trade, though.

Comment

• Good. Ian Stewart is totally useless with your roster, so it comes down to Morneau for McCutchen. No reason to give up Morneau there.

Comment

• Hate to burst Brodeur's bubble here, but the Mets released Kiko Calero

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                          Hate to burst Brodeur's bubble here, but the Mets released Kiko Calero
                          He was pitching horribly with Buffalo, so I suppose I understand the move.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• I miss Kiko. :(

That is correct comahan
                            I ******* LOVE YOU DG
                            <3 dg

Comment

• He was terrible but we didn't help by using him the wrong way.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Way to go Delwyn!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information